Litany From Common Book Of Prayer (September 1945)

Also Known as General Supplication.

Supplication means—the act of asking or the act of requesting.

LITH (Leader In The House): O God the Father, Creator of heaven and earth.
All: Have mercy upon us.
LITH: O God the Son Redeemer of the world.
All: Have mercy upon us.
LITH: O God the Holy Ghost , Sanctifier of the faithful.
All: Have mercy upon us.
LITH: O holy, blessed and glorious Trinity, one God.
All: Have mercy upon us.

LITH: Remember not, Lord, our offenses nor the offenses of our forefathers neither take thou vengeance of our sins. Spare us, good Lord, spare thy people whom thou hast redeemed with thy most precious blood and be not angry with us for ever.
All: Spare us, good Lord.
In Jesus' name amen.

From all evil and mischief, from all sin, from all the crafts and assaults of the Devil, from thy wrath and from damnation. (Notice, God's wrath is a separated topic from the last topic of damnation. Damnation is an eternally different topic, and it refers mostly to earthly fleshy damnation—Lumna10 @RoyalBunny7 hope that explains somethings for you.)
All: Good Lord deliver us!
From all blindness of the heart—pride, vainglory, (glory earnt by vain means and fraud) hypocrisy, envy, hatred, malice and uncharitableness.
All: Good Lord deliver us!
From all inordinate and sinful affections and from all deceit of the world, the flesh and the devil.
All: Good Lord deliver us!
From lightning and tempest, from earthquakes, fires and floods, from plagues and pestilence and famine. From battle and murder and sudden death.
All: Good Lord deliver us!
From all sedition, privy conspiracy and rebellion from all false doctrines—heresy and schism, from hardness of the heart and contempt of thy Word and commandment.
All: Good Lord deliver us!
By the mystery of thy holy Incarnation by the Holy Nativity and Circumcision by thy Holy Baptism. From Fasting and Temptation.
All: Good Lord deliver us!
By thine Agony and Bloody Sweat by thy Cross and Passion by thy precious Death and Burial by thy glorious Resurrection and Ascension and by the Coming of the Holy Ghost.
All: Good Lord deliver us!
In all time of the tribulation in all time of our prosperity in the hour of death and in the day of judgement.
All: Good Lord deliver us!

What does incarnation or incarnate actually mean?

Incarnate-made flesh. Very different definition from the idea of reincarnation which has nothing to do with Christianity or its religion.

John 20: 20 one of two verses in the same chapter where it is told after Jesus died and rose he remained in the same injured body he was crucified in there was no secondary change such as re incarnation. The suffix/prefix "re" means double or to continue on through multiple changes. When we join with Christ on the day he comes our bodies will return to the way God intended them to be before the act of sinning occurred in the Garden of Eden, until then our souls that we willing put into God's hands are safe from changing. Like Jesus went through one very valuable thing so will all who believe in Him. Your transformation begins and ends with believing in Christ as your Redeemer. That is the only change on Earth you have to make. All sin today is always forgiven as long as you stop comparing yourself to the world's ways all around because that is deliberately taking your focus from God and when you apologize for mistakes after using this judgement of your the meaning of the apology is wasted and empty. —Lumna10.
The 2nd time is verse 26 and 27 in the same chapter I referenced, Skylights, up above John Chapter 20. Reserved_Energy_7