Part 1

The trio mages of Fairy Tail and two exceeds wander around in Italy as they found themselves in the forest. They somehow were sucked into a different world for unknown reason. The trio and exceeds known as Natsu Dragneel, Wendy Marvell, Mirajane Strauss, Happy and Carla. It has been a week since then.

Natsu: "Man this suck... not only we can't go back home... we couldn't understand a single word from the local here! On top of that, we don't have money to eat let alone find a place to stay!"

He continued on rambling due to extreme hunger. Happy sitting on his head while munching on fish.

Mira: "That is a dilemma. The currency here is different than what we have so it's practically useless. From what I learnt this place is called Italy.. clearly we are in totally different world. We need to learn this language if we want to survive."

She looks around and bumps into young blonde woman.

Woman: "Ehi!! Guarda dove vai! Sei cieco o cosa?! {Hey!! Watch where you going! Are you blind or what?!}"

The trio couldn't understand what the woman said but one thing they know is she is angry. Mira bows apologetically and said.

Mira: "I'm sorry ma'am.. I'm truly am."

The said woman however walks away angrily. Wendy looks at the white haired mage, asked.

Carla: "That woman is so rude!"

Wendy: "Are you okay Mira?"

Mira looks down at the young dragon slayer with a smile as she replied.

Mira: "I'm fine Wendy. Let's keep going, we need to find a place to stay tonight as well find some foods for our stomach. We can't keep going with empty stomach."

Natsu: "I'd say we go back to forest, at least there we can grab some fishes and fruits to eat. Not having right money we can't afford to buy foods or stay in inn. While learning about this world, we remain isolated until we get the hang of it."

He said nonchalantly which is a surprise to Mira as she had no idea he can be mature in this situation but know that he is right.

Mira: "Then it's settled. We build our own home there and learn everything we need to know about this world."

Wendy: "Agreed. From what I see, the people here doesn't have power like we do, it's safe to assume that they are ordinary citizens."

She points out which earned nodded from Mira, Natsu, Happy and Carla.

Natsu: "Although I do heard when we passed by the church few days ago that someone saw a Devil or something."

He said in serious demeanor.

Mira: "You're right.. I also heard that this place was owned by the Angel. Not to mention that the church have these called um.... I forgot what it is..."

She added and unknown voice continued for her.

???: "Exorcist."

The clueless Mira nodded and said. Natsu and Wendy however stand on guards, looking at the unknown people in white robes. Happy and Carla just staring at the exorcists.

Mira: "That's right! Exorc-- wait what?"

She turned around and saw her companions staring at the people before them.

Natsu: "Who are you?! And how can you understand us?!"

???: "The names Xenovia Quarta. My sincerest apologies, I can't help but listening to your conversation. The one next to me is Shidou Irina."

She took her hood down, revealing her face and so are Irina.

Irina: "Hello there. Sorry for listening to your conversation, nice to meet you by the way."

Mira sense no hostility or deception smiles softly and looks at her companions, said.

Mira: "Calm down Natsu, Wendy. We can trust them."

Natsu and Wendy looks at each other before nodding, lower their stance.

Natsu: "Alright fine."

He crossed his arms behind his head. Wendy giggles at his antics.

Wendy: "Nice to meet you Xenovia-san, Irina-san. The woman here is Mirajane Strauss. What can we do for you two?"

She asked the exorcists.

Irina: "Since you guys have nowhere to go, why don't you guys live at the church? The God surely happy to have you guys."

Natsu: 'God? What is this woman talking about?'

He thought with curiosity, his companions had the same thoughts.

Natsu: "Before we answer your question.. there's few things I want to know."

He said. Xenovia nodded and replied.

Xenovia: "Proceed. We will answer whatever you have in mind."

Natsu: "Tell us more about this world. We want to know everything then we will decide whether to tell you or not. I need to have mutual agreement with my friends here since it is a decision I can't take it lightly."

He inquired. Both exorcists looks at each other and nodding then looks at Natsu.

Irina: "Very well. We will tell you guys everything about this world."

She said with a smile.