Part 8

2 days later, Natsu, Wendy, Xenovia and Irina were ambushed by Kokabiel and a group of Fallen Rogue. Lucy, Gray, Erza and Hisui stay behind to watch over Mira. Unfortunately for Natsu, Rias and her peerage joining them due to their friend, Kiba. Sona and her peerage erected a barrier outside the academy so no human know what happen.

Natsu: "Rias Gremory! What's the meaning of this?! I thought I told you not to interfere with our mission!"

He glared at the heiress of the Gremory.

Rias: "My sincerest apologies, Natsu Dragneel. My servant, Yuuto Kiba want to get revenge for what happen to his friends years ago because of the Holy Sword Project. My other servants, Hyoudou Issei and Toujou Koneko doesn't want to lose him so here we are."

She explains with fear in her voice, knowing he wasn't pleased that she broke the promise she made. Kokabiel watching the exorcists and the Devils arguing in amusement.

Kokabiel: "Heh! This is interesting! Come forth my pet!"

Kokabiel summoned 5 Cerberus into human world which shocks Rias and her group. Natsu looks at his group and shouts.

Natsu: "Xenovia, Wendy! You both deal with those Fallen! Irina and I will deal with Kokabiel! Rias Gremory! Your knight better not attacking Wendy and Xenovia! This is your first and last warning! Any sign he goes after them, I pulverize him into dust!"

Xenovia: "Copy that, Natsu-senpai!"

Wendy: "Understood darling!"

The blue haired duo dashes at the Fallen as the battle has commence. Rias fearfully nodded as she knew he is not just saying however Kiba wasn't happy about it and ignored his warning by going after them.

Rias: "Yuuto!!!"

She called out his name but completely ignored by Kiba. Natsu looks at Irina.

Natsu: "Go deal with Kokabiel! I'll join you after I'm done with the noisy blondie!"

He unveiled wings from his back and flew towards Kiba, intercepts him from going forward.

Irina: "Affirmative! Ready Albion?"

Dragon armor' wings unveiled from her back.

Albion: "Born ready, partner! Let's show this elf cocaine not to mess with us!"

Irina giggles at his remarks.

Irina: "Balance Break!"

Albion: "VANISHING DRAGON BALANCE BREAKER!!!"

Albion' voice roared out. Irina clad in white armor then she flew towards Kokabiel. Their battle commence. Rias and the rest of her peerage dealing with Cerberus. To Natsu and Kiba who stare at each other.

Natsu: "You're not going anywhere near them! Your opponent is the Cerberus not them!!"

He avoided the attack from the Knight effortlessly and even countered them.

Yuuto: "Get out of my way!!"

Natsu decide to knock him out then going helping Irina, that is until he notices Xenovia and Wendy already kill the Fallen as well retrieve the last fragment.

Natsu: "Xenovia, Wendy! Deal with him, I'm going to help Irina!"

He flew past Kiba and deliver sneak attacks on Kokabiel who crashed into the gymnasium building. He approaches his girlfriend. Xenovia face off with Kiba and Wendy goes to help Rias and her peerage dealing with Cerberus.

Natsu: "Are you okay Irina?"

He asked. Irina dematerialize the helmet and looks at him.

Irina: "I'm okay, nice timing by the way. He is quite powerful foe to deal with."