18

18

“All the best Heroes are ordinary people who make themselves extraordinary”- Gerard Way

Olie

One Piece- Season 7

        So eventually we did get rid of the cursed sword, that really was cursed, we got Zoro to prove that to us. According to Maurice to properly get rid of the cursed sword we have to burn it and bury it, giving it a "proper" burial. No apparently this is what Mihawk did the last time and it came back once; Caroline's sword just got remotely close, and apparently burning it seals the curse for quite some time like 5 years. Once we did all that we left that island that will forever be remembered as the island that Zoro almost killed us on, and Olie saved them. I love those stories.

Caroline

Once we got back on the ship and everything was nice and settled in, we kept on going through really bad storms. And personally I blame Nami; apparently we have to in order to follow the log post. Any how these pirates from way back earlier in Natsu Town, yea they found us. And they’re not at all happy with Nami she kind of sort of took their treasure; this was when Luffy and I regretted not killing their captain. So still close to this god forsaken island we’re all fighting their crew as they all come charging onto the Going Marry and they also started shooting canons at us. ‘Great’ I think as the Marry swayed violently to the side causing Luffy because he was swinging from mast to mast on the Going Marry to the other ship and got flipped into the ocean.

      “Luffy,” I moaned as I flipped off my shoes. I dove in searching as fast as I could for Luffy. I managed to find him already at the bottom which is that far down since we’re still close to the island. When I got to the bottom to bring Luffy up a stray anchor came tumbling down and smashed Luffy straight to the sea floor. Causing me to go far down with him and get tumbled by a stray metal crab cage. I’m just struggling to get out of the crab cage and nothing’s working. I wasn’t as much worried about myself as I was Luffy who is being held down and is already passed out by this stray anchor that came from those other god forsaken pirates. After a while I see a body dive in and come in after us. I quickly noticed it was Zoro and he instantly swims straight towards me and tried to get me out first. I violently shook my head no and pointed towards Luffy. Zoro seriously had to save Luffy first if he wanted Luffy to survive I would be fine. At least that’s what I told myself. So he kicked the anchor off of Luffy pulled him out and took one last look at me and swam up to the surface. That’s when I realized instantly my survival rate quickly dropped. Searching for anything to get me out of this cage, but nothing, this was a specific thing that you had to open from the outside. I couldn’t even pry the bars open with my strength. That’s when I was certain I was done for as my grasp for air became more important.

Olie

      We finally saw Zoro pulling himself and Luffy back on the ship and we’re all wondering the same thing. Where’s Caroline? As Luffy quickly became resuscitated we didn’t really have to worry about the pirates because he’ll take care of them.

      “Caroline’s still down there,” Zoro panted as he looked over at me, “I need your help she’s stuck,”

      Great. I threw off my shoes and dove in after Zoro following him to where Caroline was. Luckily enough for us Caroline was still alive and frantically trying to get out. The first thing Zoro and I tried to do was cut the cage open, but unfortunately it’s harder to cut cages underwater.  So we tried to just use our muscular boy strength to rip the cage open. That is something that is also harder to do underwater.  After a while of trying something him and I both knew it was hopeless, but I refused to give up I lifted the anchor that was holding Luffy down earlier, but before I could smash the cage with it Caroline was passed out. I still smashed the crap out of that thing but using all that strength to try and open the cage made Zoro and I go out of breath way faster then we should have. We quickly saw Sanji swimming down and the cage is already open so we left it up to him to bring her back up. Zoro and I quickly came to the surface for air.