33

33

“A True Hero is someone who stands up

Even when he can’t.” Jared Leto

Caroline

One Piece Fanfiction

After the transfusion was done and Chopper stitched Zoro all up Chopper and I carried Zoro back to where the Thousand Sunny was. When we got on the beach where Luffy and others were left, Sanji, Robin, and Usopp were all tied up to a tree. Apparently we had some Sea Prism stone chains lying around, otherwise it wouldn’t quite work with Robin.

      Luffy, Franky, Olie, Chopper and I all watched around Zoro as he started to wake up.

      “We got to get to the leader so that we can end this mess and get the hell out of here,” Olie told us as if we didn’t already know.

      I was still weak from giving Zoro at least half of the blood content in my body, so I was lying down next to him deliriously trying to keep myself awake. I was steadily sipping orange juice from a box.

      “You think once we get the leader, all of their compulsions will stop?” Franky asked.

      Olie went, “That’s the idea, since Caroline’s broke pretty easily,”

      “It wasn’t easy,” I yelled, “I almost killed him. If it wasn’t for Nami, he probably would have died,”

      Luffy sighed, “Well, let’s go kick this guy’s ass!” he stood up and threw his fist in the air.

      “It’s not going to be that easy, Luffy, he has an ability that will make you take down your own nakama,” Olie said pulling Luffy back down to the ground and sitting him down.

      “I don’t need, easy just possible,” Luffy said, “Caroline finish up that orange juice, and take me to this guy so that we can rescue Nami!”

      “And get the hell out of here!” Olie agreed even though he thought Luffy’s carelessness was wrong.

      Finishing the rest of the juice and feeling better I stood up next to Luffy, “Alright, let’s go,”

      “You guys, will stay here, and watch the other’s to stop them if they try to hurt you,” Luffy looked over at Franky and Olie. “Chopper, can stay here with Zoro,”

      Zoro then sat up and looked around, “No, I’m coming with you guys. I want to personally kick this guy’s ass,”

      “Alright Chopper are you coming?” Luffy asked.

      “Yeah,” Chopper stood up, “I should come just in case Zoro’s wounds open,”

      So after we all decided what we were going to do, I lead our team through the jungle to their village. After a long trek through the jungle I eventually out of some stroke of luck got us to the village. And they were just waiting for us to attack them.

      “Alright take me to your leader!” Luffy exclaimed as Zoro got out his swords and Chopper got ready to fight. I held my sword out and all of the warriors just looked at us like, really all four of you are really going to take all three thousand of us on.

      “You’re going to have to get through all of us first!” One of them claims.

      Stretching out his arms back he announced, “Not a problem,” and then he kept on rapidly punching them knocking them out in a row as he kept on moving forward. “Caroline let’s go, Zoro and Chopper can take care of the rest,”