15

15

“Be brave.

Even if you’re not nobody can tell the difference

Anyways,”

Caroline

One Piece- Season 7

      So right after that same morning towards the afternoon I noticed Zoro did not stare at me once. It wasn’t really that I missed it, I just got used to it becoming part of my daily routine. I eventually decided to ask him what’s up.

      I walked over to the place where Zoro was sitting down and sat down. I watched him watch me sitting down next to him and I just looked at the stars.

      “What are you doing here?” He wondered looking the other way.

      “Star gazing,” I told him.

      “Are you trying to lead me on so that you can kick me again?” he asked.

      I looked over at him, “Damn, you’re still upset about that?”

      He grunted, still not looking at me.

      “Jeez, I said I was sorry,” I announced defensively. “I just want to talk to you,”

      “Really?” he didn’t seem thrilled

      “Yeah,” I announced getting closer to face him. “Isn’t that what you want?”

      As soon as I faced him he just turned the other way. “I don’t want you if you don’t want me back,”

      “So, you did hear that while you were sleeping?” I assumed remembering yesterday morning what I told Olie.

      He didn’t say anything.

      “It’s nothing against you. Really, like you said, we are really young to fall in love. And not in the right conditions.”

      “Wait, how old are you?” he asked actually facing me,

      “19,” I answered.

      “I’m 19 too, I was talking about a 15 year old her fell in love at first sight and who gave up her life for a guy she hardly knew,” Zoro corrected,

      “Ahhh, love is just such a scary word,” I went on but he interrupted me.

      “What do you mean not in the right conditions?”

      “Being pirates, constantly having our lives in danger,” I answered feeling a warm breeze come in. “Somebody’s going to get sick, hurt or even die,”

      “You’re just so afraid of somebody else dying you don’t even have time to live,” he told me. “Things like that happen, it’s called life, and you can’t stop it even if you were the most antisocial person on the planet.”

      That’s when I saw Maurice coming walking up towards us preparing to sit on my lap.

      “Dude what are you doing here?” I asked him as he set his little black body on my lap.

      “Spying. Olie sent me to spy,” He answered.

      “Well must not have been a stealth mission,” I said looking down at him.

      “Yeah, I don’t really know or care what’s going on, I’m just going to go to sleep.” He yawns getting himself comfortable.

      “Your brother cares about you a lot,” Zoro noticed looking down at Maurice.