20

20

"Someday we will find what we are looking for

Or maybe we won't

Maybe we will find something much greater than that."

Caroline

OnePiece Season-7

When I woke up I remember still being cold but being completely surrounded by heat. I then heard Chopper say, "Her heart rate is extremely low, start rubbing her arms, I'll get her legs we need to slowly bring her body temperature up without causing shock," My vision was pretty blurry so I had no idea what was going on, all I felt where callused hands and fur hands rubbing my arms and legs. I could tell that I was under the heating pad but it still was helping.

"Caroline can you hear me?" I heard Chopper ask me but I was so dizzy I still couldn't see him.

"Yeah," I slurred as I felt somebody taking off my wet clothes and wrapping me in a wool blanket. Once that was over I was still the rubbing of my arms and legs continued.

"Listen, Caroline, you have got to stay comatose, otherwise if you faint, you could never wake up again," Chopper told me as I tried sitting up so I put my hand on whoever was rubbing my arms.

"Olie is this you?" I asked because I just thought that was Olie or somebody it didn't really faze me until then, who I was leaning on.

"No," I heard Zoro's voice. "This is me,"

"Oh," Right when I tried looking at him my vision finally cleared up, and I could see that indeed it was him. "Where's everybody? Where's Mihawk?" I wondered looking around to see I was in the girl's room, and Chopper and he were creating friction to warm me up.

"Mihawk's still fighting England," Zoro told me.

"We need to help him." I realized.

"Everybody is working on it, you need to stay here and get better," Chopper told me going over to heat up water.

I looked over at Zoro very surprised at the fact that he would stay with me and help Chopper bring my body temperature up then rather watch his rival fight. "Don't you want to go watch my dad?"

"No, I need to know that you're okay," he told me reassuringly.

I was just surprised he was here and not somebody else who cared about my well-being.

Olie

It then would occur to me that I have to help Mihawk. Because this is one of those battles that he wasn't going to just win by himself like I'm sure he's done 99% of the time.

I looked over at Luffy as I got out my pistol and loaded it. "I'm going to help him, he's not going to be able to do this on his own;"

Luffy nodded in agreement to my choice as I ran over towards where Mihawk and England were fighting. As I was running I could feel the mud fling back at me from my boots running across the ground. It was still raining and almost about to thunder.

"Olson what are you doing?" my dad wondered as his eyes never left his opponent.

Simply answering as I was able to get closer enough to get a shot on Edward England I explained, "This is something you can't do on your own,"

He just glared at me as he blocked one of England's attacks. Which was jokes on him because I'm not scared nor intimidated by him. "Olson, I don't need your help," he told me as he just continued to try to cut through England but England just kept on turning his body into water. "Go back with your crew I can take it from here."

"No. I don't have to listen to you," I announced as Edward England decided he could take both of us on at the same time so he aimed some water at me. Which to me was a terrible idea because right when he did that Mihawk just slashed him right across the chest. However, that was still not enough to take down Edward England. You would think that a normal person after fighting for over a half an hour would be tired and wiped out from fighting constantly, however my father is not a normal person. He kept on going on for a while longer until I decided to screw it and barge into the fight anyways.

Right when England was throwing one of his attacks at Mihawk which he dodged I cocked my gun and aimed straight at England.

"Your terrorizing the seas is over, you have hurt enough people," I said as I finally pulled the trigger and a bullet shot right out and into England's stomach. I didn't want to aim to the head or heart because I didn't know if my dad wanted him alive or not.

That's when the fighting stopped. That's when Mihawk shielded his sword, put the sea prism stone hand cuffs on England and walked over towards me.

"You've grown quite a bit haven't you?" he said with a straight face.

"Thank you for saving Caroline because I'm sure you won't be here for her to say it to you," I told him spitefully. "Why were you fighting England in the first place?"

"He was wanted by the Government for quite a bit, and once I heard that he had taken Caroline for the ransom, I had to help." He told me.

"That swordsmen that's in your crew, Roronoa Zoro, watch for him, don't let her get in the way of his dreams. I want him to choose this and not her," Mihawk said as he started to walk away and picked up England and started to drag him away.

Confused I just walked back to my crew.

"What'd he have to say?" Luffy wondered as I put my gun back in the holster in my jacket.

"He said to watch for Zoro," I said still confused at the fact that my father cares for a complete stranger's well-being more than my own.

"For what?" Nami asked as we all started to walk back on the ship.

Looking back at her I truthfully answered, "I'm not sure, I really do not know,"

When we got back on the ship we all went into the girl's cabin to see Caroline sitting up and drinking a hot cup of tea with Zoro and Chopper sitting around her. Caroline had the electric blanket with her and about five other blankets to keep her warm.

"Is the fight over?" Caroline wondered as everybody noticed we all came in.

"Yeah, Hawkeye Mihawk and Olie took care of Edward England for good," Luffy answered as he walked over to Caroline. "You better?"

"Much better," she smiled up at him.

"I didn't get to tell you this earlier," Luffy started, "But thank you for saving me, and I'm sorry it almost cost you your life,"

Smiling Caroline just answered, "No, it was nothing, I would do it again for you,"

Sanji then asked, "Would you like some food to warm you up Caroline?"

"I would love some!" Luffy exclaimed.

Bonking Luffy on the head with his foot Sanji said, "Not you, you big rubber buffoon,"

"Yes, I would like some," Caroline answered Sanji as we went upstairs to the kitchen.