Extra Chapter 5: Upper Moon Meeting (Y/n/Godfield Vs The Upper Moon Demons)

Location: The Infinity Castle

No POV

As the Upper Moon Demon known as Nakime strummed her biwa to summon all members of the Upper Moon Demon Clan for an important meeting to discuss about the death of one of their members, Akuza. Then as every member of the Upper Moon appeared in the Infinity Castle one by one along with their leader and King of All Demons, Muzan, the demon began to explain to his fellow demons about Akuza's death that was caused by a powerful being from another world that managed to kill Akuza in battle.

Muzan: Akaza, he is dead! How could he lose to a human that is revealed to be some sort of demigod of a cat god? Is the Upper Moon Demon now that weak?

Then we see a few flashbacks of the "demigod" that Muzan mentioned named Y/n L/n along with his father, Godfield that fought against one of the Upper Moon Demons named Akuza, which in truth, attacked Y/n first out of nowhere until the Son of Godfield put an end to the demon with a flick of his finger that sliced his head cleaned off.

Muzan: (Continues Explaining) Tornt.exe, a demonic hedgehog from another world is also found dead. It appears that this demi-cat-god has been going on a demon killing spree across the multiverse. Growing more powerful with each kill. Gyutaro is also dead as well. It is because...it was Daki, who also hindered him.

Then suddenly as Muzan continues to explain to the Upper Moon Demons, one of the strings of Nakima's biwa snapped as Y/n somehow appeared in the Infinity Castle while sleeping peacefully in his cat bed in his Garfield form. Muzan is both shocked and confused is to why Y/n suddenly just appeared in the Upper Moon Demon's hideout.

Muzan: (Thinking) Why did the "demi-cat-god" appear! While I'm talking!

Then Y/n slowly woken up to find himself in a different place and not in his own room back in his own dimension as Y/n under the covers for a moment before climbing out of his bed in his human form. Then as he got out of bed and put it away in his pocket dimension, he gazed upon the Infinity Castle that he appeared in, not realizing what kind of situation he just ended up at.

Y/n: What the f*** is this piece of shit? (Turns to see Muzan looking at him suspiciously) Oh? It's you again, Michael Jackson. Why did you bring me to this strange place? I was dreaming of me eating the most perfect lasagna ever made in the entire universe.

Then the other Upper Moon Demons began questioning and talking about Y/n that appeared at their hideout during their meeting.

Kokushibo: How dare he come here...let me kill him...

Doma: You're right, Kokushibo. If you take a look...he's the demi-cat-god, who killed Akuza...

Gyokko: Yes, that's right, he's the human feline trouble maker, looks like he came to the wrong place.

Hantungu: (Cowering in fear)

Then without warning or thinking twice, Kokushibo drew out his sword and performed one of his best moves on Y/n, only for him to counterattack by biting down his sword with his razor sharp teeth. The top ranked Upper Demon was both shocked and impressed by Y/n's incredible speed and agility to cancel his attack instantly.

Kokushibo: His speed and agility is simply incredible...

Then suddenly, Y/n let out a whoosh of steam through his mouth as a Demon Slayer Mark appeared on Y/n's forehead, resembling the Illuminati as things are now getting seriously intense right now as Y/n is getting ready to fight against the Upper Moon Demon Clan.

Y/n: (Looking at Kokushibo with a Serious look on his face) Are you challenging me?

Then Kokushibo suddenly felt the intense feeling of fear and anxiety flowing through him that he suddenly felt before as Y/n is about to show no mercy against the Upper Moon Demon Clan.

Kokushibo: This pressure...why does it feel....so familiar....

Then Y/n punched Kokushibo in the face so hard, it caused create a shock wave below them in the Infinity Castle.

TO BE CONTINUED...

NOTE: Chapter on this page will be expanded later on...