She is Andrea: Last Part

" Sometimes i love you so much that I cant stand it. It fills me up inside me, all the way to the brim, and i feel like i could overflow. I love you so much and i dont know what to do with it. My heart beats so fast when i know Im going to see you again and then when you look at me the way you do I feel like im the luckiest girl in the world. Even in my wildest dream you are the one operating it. I am so lucky to have you now ANdrew and i will be loving you forever.

"Congratulations to the newly weds couple Mr. and Mrs Padilla lets take a moment of silent as they share their first kiss together as husband and wife"

and we kissed infront of our vistors who witness our love and purity, im just so excited to spend the rest of the day with her and im really looking forward to those mornings seeing her by my side. Never ever that i imagine this day would happen after all the things that ive done to her, i never thought that she would still accept me despite all the bad things that ive done to her, i made her cry, i broke her heart, when she's away with me i always felt a lump in my chest and i feel like there's a knife stabbing me at the back.  Akala ko nung una hindi ko na siya makukuhang muli pero totoo nga ang sabi nila na pag gusto may paraan at pag kayo talaga ang nagkakatuluyan sa huli kahit anong dumaan na pagsubok malalampasan nyo parin hanggang huli dahil nasa gitna nyo ang panginoon na palaging nag giguide sa inyu. 

" Babe im so happy right, Like this is the best day ever in my life, You are the one who makes me happy and im so contented of what ive had right now because you are here with me. " Andrea

" Im glad that youre happy babe, this is all for you and this is the beginning of a new journey for the both of us. Let us build our own family and live happily ever after. "

" I love you babe "

" i love you too babe "

Forever and always babe :)

FIN.

THANK YOU FOR READING MY STORY :)