Andrew : Seven

“ Dad! Andrea is my new bestfriend isn’t it fun? “ Patrice shout at dad. Bestfriend? That’s so fast. Well Patrice always said that she like Andrea kaya siguro ganun kadali itong tawaging bestfriend si Andrea and I saw her smiling at my dad. Her smile is so angelic. Im still here inside standing and just observing them. And suddently my dad said.

“ Andrew might be jealous of that idea. “ SERIOUSLY? Did he just said that? Grabe naman e buko ba naman ako? She just smiled at napatingin siya sa gawi ko. I just stare at her until she looks away, she must be shy. I can see here that her face turns red. She’s blushing. Kaya I decided na lumapit sa kanila. My heart is beating faster . All I can hear is DUG.DUG.DUG.DUG. Oh no! stop beating faster she might hear you.

Nang nasa harap na nila ako. I looked at my dad and Patrice with a evil look and said.

“ I can also be your bestfriend if you’d like it “ I told her and grab a chocolate in her plate. Pero yung chocolate na nakuha mukhang kinagatan na niya yata. At worst dun ko pa nakagat sa kinagatan niya.

Oh? THIS IS INDIRECT KISS.! For real. Its indirect kiss.

“ Why are you smiling? “ she ask. Mukha ba akong tanga sa harap niya?.

“ you’re daydreaming “ she murmur and ate the remaining chocolates in her plate. I sit beside her and said.

“ Akala ko umalis kana “ and gave patrice a " go away look " sumunod naman siya at nagpaalam kay Andrea.

“ Yeah they change their minds “ she said it loudly, afraid that I might not hear it because the sound in the party is getting too loud.

Kukunin ko sana ang isang chocolate na natitira sa plate niya nang magkasabay kami nang kuha at nagdikit ang kamay namin. She stared at me and look away after. Tsaka kinuha niya talaga ang chocolate at laugh.

“ sorry ladies first. HAHAH “ oh god. She laugh at me. At ako ang reason nang pagtawa niya.When the song starts playing.

Jamie’s In love, She’s got the summer blowing through her hair, She turns it up , She saya, “ Tonight, you take me anywhere “

“ Oh my god! Its my favorite song! Come lets dance “ she said and stood up on her chair dancing while singing.

She’s really cute I just stared at her while she’s making a move to groove. Still wearing a above the knee pink dress that really suit her, With her long hair swayed while she’s grooving.

“ Cause this is the real thing Love changes everything, this is the night when every heart’s exploding, The real thing Slow down its happening cause you got time to burn In the heat of the moment, That summer radio fireworks off the patio, a 3 am string of green lights in a row and the real thing Love changes everything if you can just let go.”  She can really sing. And out of my senses I stood up. And sing with her.

“ Cause this is the real thing Love changes everything, this is the night when every heart’s exploding, The real thing Slow down its happening cause you got time to burn In the heat of the moment, “ The message of the song was so nice. Parang it was made dahil sa amin.  We groove and everyone’s watching us. We laugh and just feel the music. Music took our senses. I don’t know the title of the song but I was so sure ill gonna download it on my ipad and listen it again and again.

She make a rock n roll sign and still singing and jumping. I didn’t know she has this side of her. A rocker? A cute rocker.!

Until the music ends. She sat down and said.

“ WHOA WHOA.. That was really fun bestfriend