The last Goodbyes

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING  ALL RIGHTS GO TO JAMES DASHNER

"Alby!" I turned to the sound of Newts voice to see Alby get plucked off the ground by a griever. "Come on," Teresa's voice found its way over all the noise and into my ear giving hope. I pushed forward as the the Gladers around us fought off grievers. I could see the griever hole getting closer and closer when a griever dropped down in front of us almost getting Chuck. "Chuck!" Teresa grabbed chuck back and I held up my spear to stab the greiver. I stabbed it eye out as another spear came up and stabbed its other eye. The griever poked around blindlessly and fell off the side of the maze. I turned to look at who'd helped me but I was already being dragged forward by Teresa. When we'd finally reached the friever hole Teresa whent first, then Chcuk and then me. It was weird, suddenly i was in the maze then I was in this dimly lit room. Before I could move away from the griever hole somebody shot out from it landing on me. "Ow," I said getting up and rubbing my head.  I moved away before somebody else could come through and land on me. "Bloody hell, Tommy," Newt's voice called out. I looked towards his vague figure. "I found a light switch," Teresa's voice told us. We waited a few seconds for he to flip it. More people shot out of the griever hole. "They don't work," She announced. "Newt? Thomas?" Minoh's voice was heard in the small crowd. "Here," Newt said followed by me. "Where are we?" Minoh asked walking around. "There's another hole," He announced to us. 

"Is this everybody?" I looked back towards the small amount of people. "Yeah," Minoh said still looking at the hole in the wall. "I think this is some kind of slide," I walked towards him. "Well that must be our only way out, there's no other exits," I told him.  "Well, we've come this far," He turned looked at me briefly and then back at the hole. "We cant go in there. Who knows what could be over there," A voice from the crowd said, a few others a greeing. "Do you want to stay here?" Minoh asked. "You can go back to the maze if you prefere," Nobody said anything. "Good, now follow me," He said slipping into the hole. I followed after, and to my suprise it was a slide of some sort.  it was slick and gross. It took all I had not to puke on Minoh below me. Suddenly I fell onto onother floor. Where are we now?" I asked Minoh looking down the hall. "I know just as much as you, Shuck face," he told me as more peolpe dropped down from the slide.  Once everyone was here we ventured down the hall. There was a door on each side of the hall all th way to the end where it opened up to a room. There were coputers everywhere one person at each. Eveything was the way I remembered it, even the people. Emotionlessly ignoring us. "Hey!" Minoh screamed but nobody looked to us. There was a sound like a door openeing and then Gally came out. "Gally?" I asked. He had tears in his eyes. He held a arm up to reveal a knife. "Gally what are you-" Everythong happened so quickly. Gally flung the knife at me and Chcuk stepped in the way before it could hit my chest. "Chuck!" I screamed catching him in my arms. "Chuck," I said again tears forming in my eyes. "Thomas, its ok," Chcuk said. And for the first time he held a brave face. I watched as he closed his eyes and stopped breathing. "Chuck!" I creid out. I didn't even notice that Minoh had thrown a spear at Gally. I didnt notice the men coming in from some exit and had began  to drag us out. I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked up to see Newt. I laid Chuck in the ground and stood up beside Newt. I didnt look at him as we followed everyone one out of the building. The people who'd came to rescue us led us to a buss. Newt came to sit beside me once we had got in. He didn't say anything. He just took my hand and squeezed it which, honestly, did make me feel a bit better. I just couldn't  stop thinking about Chuck. I liad my head on Newt's shoulder and closed my eyes. "Everything is about to change," One of the men said. I sighed as Newt told me, "I'm so, so sorry, Tommy. I love you."

Just the Two Of Us(Newtmas)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें