Is This Another One of WICKED's Plans?

I was about 15 in my dream. I was sitting on a beach, Newt was sitting beside me. "So this is it?" Newt said looking out at the sea. "This is how it ends?" I stared at him, his blonde hair looked more golden in this lighting. Newt turned to me, his brown eyes had tears in them. Newt, I-" I couldn't say anything I just stared at him and he stared back at me. Newt looked away eventually, rolling his eyes he stood up. "I hate you, Tommy," He looked me diectly in the eyes. "Newt i-"

"No! Tommy. Just shut up. Just stay away from me!" He yelled running away. "I love you," I said even though he couldn't hear me.

I woke with a jolt. I was laying in a bed in a familiar room, but I was sure I had never seen it before. I sat up confused. I was in a clean white t-shirt and pajama pants. There was pictures on the walls of a little boy.. of me. "You're finally up," I heard a brittish voice say and I knew before looking that it was Newt. "Where am I?" I asked him standing up feeling dizzy. "Did you hit your head that bloody hard, Tommy?" He asked chuckling. "What do you mean? Where's Minoh? The other Gladers?" Newt's smile faded and a look of worry came across his face. "Gladers? What the bloody hell are you talking about, Tommy?" I shook my head hoping to clear the confusion but it only made my headache worse. "You really don't know?" Newt asked me. "Know what?" I asked him back. "Where you are? What happened? Do you even know who I am?" He asked. I sat back down on the bed. "Newt, you're Newt," I told him.

"Well, you havent gone that bloody crazy then," He smiled at me but I couldn't smile back. "You're in your room right now. California to be exact, we were outside with Minoh and Alby when you fell and hit your head,"He explained to me but none of it was making any since. California? Last I checked we where in a bus, we had just escaped the maze. Gally had, Gally had killed Chuck and that was when these guys came and took us into this bus. "Tommy!" Newt yelled knocking me from my thoughts. "Are you ok? Do we need to take you to a hospital?" He asked concerned. I shook my head no. "What where you talking about "the Gladers?" He asked taking his hand in mine. "The Glade," I looked up at him. "The Maze, the greivers, does any of that make any since to you?" I asked him, but Newt just shook his head. "I- what do you mean the Glade?" I took in a deep breath and explained everything to him. How I had arrived at the Glade in the box, the Maze, the Grievers, Gally, Ben's banishment.WICKED. I told him everything and he listened. "You must have been dreaming, i've never heard of a griever, or WICKED."

You must have been dreaming. Those five words were enought to stop my breathing. "Tommy?" Newt asked placing a hand on my shoulder. "It was all so real, Newt," I told him. "Hey, Shh. It's ok, you were only dreaming," Newt pulled me into a hug. But i wasnt dreaming. I knew i wasnt, it was too real. "No!" I screamed getting up. "I'm not doing this again! I'm not playing another one of your games!" I shouted "Thomas, calm down!" Newt put his hands on my shoulder but i pushed them of. "WICKED! This is all just another one of their plans! Trying to trick us!" Newt looked at me with more concern then I had ever seen, but the door to "my room" burst open before Newt could reply. "What the shuck is going on in here?" It was Minho. "Tell me you remember the Maze?" I asked him. Minho looked at me confused and then looked at Newt. "What is he talking about?" He asked looking back at me. "The maze! The shucking Maze!" I yelled frustrated. "I think you should lie back down," Minoh told me. "No, I don't! I know what I'm talking about! You where a runner, and so was I, and the walls they, always opened and closed in the mornings and at night but then they stoped. The grievers got in and we made an escapape to the "Griever hole". That's where the creators where, WICKED, and Gally killed Chuck," I explained to Minho.

"Ok, look. I don't know what you're talking about but Chuck isn't dead," Minho told me. "What?" I asked him confused. "Come on," He said walking out of my room and down into the hall. "Might as well just follow him, he'll just come back," Newt said grabbing my hand and walking out into the hall. There were pictures everywhere, some of me, some of Chuck and an older lady with curly brown hair. We followed Minho down some stairs and into a living room where there were more pictures. Chuck and Alby sat on the leather couch watching TV. "See?" Minho said. Chuck looked back at me and a grin spread on his face. "You're both alive," I said in disbelief(sp?) Chuck looked confused but nodded his head. "Last I checked I was, yeah."