Rejects 1.0 chapter eight

So I haven't started writing chapter three yet, but I decided to give you this...this is what I wrote of chapter eight Rejects 1.0 so I hope you like this little thing, I was about to delete 1.0 and thought why not give you this! Thank you for reading enjoy, also sorry this isn't a legitimate update!

Jason

"In the past few months, I've gotten to know a lot about you." I started. "Would you... Pause for dramatic effect, like to... Pause for more dramat-"

Just get on with it Jason!" Piper laughed.

"Can I take you somewhere, like a date." Three months had gone by and we began to become very good friends(insert super awesome and cool friendship montage),long ago I had told Piper that I liked her but wanted to start as friends, she agreed and I think this is the perfect time to be together. "Where would you be taking me?" She asked. "It's a secret. I really hope you say yes because it's already set up."

"Yes, where is it?"

"I'll show you."

•••

We took a walk through the woods until we found the colossal tree from 3 months ago. "You brought me to the big tree?"

"Yes, I brought you here because... I want to tell you about... V-Van-Vanessa." The words came out of my mouth a bit wavery, I was hesitant whether I wanted to tell her but at the same time I wanted to come clean. "But I'll only tell you if you tell me your secret."

"O-Kay." She mumbled. "Let's get climbing."

*TO BE NEVER CONTINUED*
For those of you that never read 1.0 your probably confused, oh well.
-Grace✌🏼️