Ren, short for Lauren

TheWalkinTomato your probably very excited for the title. The photo is an aesthetic for Ren, as you can probably tell from the title. This is only the second aesthetic I've made so it's not the best(you will see the first later).

Jason

So, lots has happened, let's recap.

Three weeks after Extreme Sand Castle building, Piper and I had gotten closer as friends, we went on occasional walks in the city, lunch "dates", etc. and the roommates accused me of being "madly in love with her."

Fast forward two months after that, I realized that the roommates may have been right, I began to realize just how attractive she was, I wanted to get over Vanessa, but she broke my heart in a way no one should, and it hurt me...a lot.

Fast forward to now! A month after that. I sat in Piper's living room, her roommates were gone so we had the whole day...and I had much planned.

"Do you want to do something other than scrolling through Tumblr all day?" I asked and she laughed a bit, "maybe..." She answered she said stretching the word out. "What are you looking at?" I questioned, "My old friend is visiting, and she's asking many questions that mostly have to do with 'do you have a boyfriend?'."

"What did you tell her?" I asked, "I'm working on it." I blushed at her response, either she meant me or was trying to mess with my head, and I was crossing my fingers for me.

"What's her name?" I asked, "Ren, short for Lauren."

"And how long is she visiting?"

"Two months, she is coming from California, we met in middle school, she will be sleeping on that couch, and we have to pick her up from air port right...now." She said, "I did ask all of that."

"Oh, but I know you, and you were certainly thinking it." She joked, "now we must go she'll be waiting."

•••

As the girls caught up on...life, I let my thoughts consume me, what if this is like that one thing I read were the girls best friend made out with the boyfriend and the girlfriend didn't believe him and choose to stay BFF's with the best friend, Jason, that's stupid she's not even your girlfriend. But what if in these two months she becomes my girlfriend? MEHHHH!

"So who's this?" Ren asked jabbing her finger at me, before Piper could introduce me to Ren I answered, "I'm the private driver, also know as Jason, the guy who likes to make up that he's a private driver."

"Interesting, Jason. Hmm, I like that name."

"Thank you, I got it on my birthday." And she's flirting with me. They continued to talk about past times, any time Ren mentioned boys Piped changed the subject, especially when she whispered "does he know about the "Donovan" incident?' when she thought I couldn't hear her, now I'm curious.

Who the hell was Donovan?

What did he have to do with Piper's life?

Is he an ex?

Damnit he's probably an ex!

•••

"Wow, your apartment is beautiful!" Ren yelled walking through the door, "thank you, Annabeth did most of this but Hazel and I helped." Piper informed her, "um, who are Hazel and Annabeth?" She asked confused, "and I forgot to tell you...those are my roommates they are currently having a love life so they won't be back for awhile."

"Well it is around six, I say we go out tonight." Ren suggested, HELL NO! "Sure that sounds like fun let's go." They then went to Pipers room to unpack things and get ready for wherever they were going, "Jason are you gonna come tonight?" Piper asked sticking her head through the door. no. "Sure! I'll get home and meet your back here." Crap what have I gotten myself into? I thought.

Ren

Time to fulfill my party bucket list, I pulled my phone out of my bra and scrolled through my notes.

1. Kiss a stranger
2. Flirt with someone's boyfriend
3. Go skinny dipping

I had escaped from Piper who I hope is making out with Jason because they are literally

Flirt with someone's boyfriend.

In the corner of the room I saw a girl with her boobs pretty much spilling out of her shirt talking with a guy, they looked to be in a couple so I walked over, I whispered in the guys ear "is this your girlfriend?"

"Uh, yeah..." He said a bit awkwardly. I whispered again, "well I think you could do better..."

What is she telling you!?" She said, "I just think he could do better than you, you do look kind of...slutty, I mean I look at the dress were you trying to get other guys to stare?" She looked at me with anger in her eyes, she tossed her drink at me, "look in the mirror princess, your not perfect either, home wrecker." This wasn't the first time I had heard someone say this, I made out with all kinds of people at parties I was just used to it, but this bitch was gonna die. "Um, excuse me, what the hell did you just say?" I ran over to her, "that your a home wrecker." She said it as if this was a casual conversation, oh no she didn't, "turn around and say that again." I challenged, she turned, "you're a slutty HOME WRECKER!" I punched her right in her jaw, she collapsed to the ground holding her jaw with fear. She didn't say anything, she just stood there scooting away.

Perfect.

Next...kiss a stranger.

There was a boy sitting alone in a small leather couch, he was pretty attractive, who was I kidding, really attractive, he was kind of scrawny, but in a hot sort of way, and he kind of looked pretty Mexican, and really hot.

"How are you?" I asked sitting next to him, "surprisingly self conscious," he replied, "and that's never a feeling I get."

"Well, I think I know what'll make you feel better." He looked at me, "what?"

"There's a hot tub on the roof, we should go skinny dipping." I suggested, "are you sure that's a good idea?" He asked, "positive, let's go." I pretty much dragged him to the elevator, after awhile he got a little exited, "I have the feeling you've never gone skinny dipping." I commented, "your predictions are correct." He smirked. "I forgot to ask...my name's Ren short for Lauren, what's yours?"

"Leo."
••••••••••••••••••••••
OMIGODS IM EVIL! I'm so sorry if I've offended anyone who hardcore ships Caleo, I told my friend I was gonna do this and I feel over her couch because she tried to attack me, my other friend tried to hold her back but she ended up holding me down while I laughed a lot, and when I laugh I can't get up. Anyway vote and comment if you wish, thank you for reading.

Also, in the cast you see that TheWalkinTomato plays Ren, she is NOTHING like she is in the story, I wanted to base a character after her like attitude wise, NOT actions, she doesn't hook up with anyone this is just for the character, she is a...interesting person, but she is in no way a home wrecker or anything like that, but if we go back to 6th grade, I'm a home wrecker(long story but that's kind of sarcastic I just "ruined" a middle school relationship because the guy had a crush on me because I'm such a home wrecker because HE had a crush on me, I liked him too but I didn't do anything to break them up and then someone that I was kind of friends with told "Ren" that I was a "home wrecker"). 

Oh, and I was going to update yesterday but that was my birthday so I was "celebrating." I am now somewhere between 1-1,000 years old(guess if you would like but I might not be truthful).

And sorry this authors note is pretty much bigger than the actual chapter.

-Grace✌🏻️