I MADE MORE LORE

SO DO YALL REMEMBER THE STEREOTYPICAL VILLAIN X VIGILANTE SHIP GALS I FOUNS AND REDREW LIKE A WEEK AGO

I GAVE THEM LORE AND THEY'RE VERY PLOT IMPORTANT NOW (i haven't drawn the wraith yet😭 but i needed to type this all down before i forget lmao)

this is a really long backstory so buckle up mfs

so. the crow actually started out as an angelī (basically an angel) who are "good spirits" of rhe extremely important/successful souls from certain dimensions. her name was loralie donna jenkins. she didn't have any memory of her life, because considering how long people are usually in the waiting room (limbo between underworld/overworld), they often forget

long story short she fell for lustful thoughts over an exanīmī that had visited the overworld to provide information to the goddess in charge, and eventually that grew into love and affection. bōna-spīra, the goddess of the overworld, didn't know how to handle it; since it could cause.problems since the two girls were from different realms. so she banished loralie to another universe, not knowing what else to do. which made loralie the first angelī cast out of the overworld. (which leads to rebellion, more falling, and eventually reality tears which causes "morte bellum," or, "the war of the dead" which is a large plot point in the central story)

so she wound up in dimension 22. which is basically a classic comic book superhero esque universe. she didn't remember anything about her life, but she ended up falling in the backyard of—you guessed it—thw wraith; "nahla rafiq." (of course, at this point she didn't know nahla was the wraith) loralie, having no memory of her past at the time, ended up going by the name jordan h. pierre, and developed a strong connection with nahla after she took her in.

eventually she moved to a small apartment, but, it was difficult to get money to live because she'd never been in a normal dimension, and she wasn't automatically used to normal life. so she began stealing, under the alias "the crow", donning a plague doctor-like mask she had seen in a museum. she thought it looked cool lmao

that's when she came head to head with the wraith, a vigilante seeking to take down criminals. but.. they kinda had a weird relationship. they'd be on the news for fighting and then the next morning they'd wake up next to each other in a musty motel. though, they were careful to keep on masks and not reveal true identities, lest they have to end their little chase.

eventually, the crow gets tired of it. she wants something more but she knows she'll never get it. in a final confrontational battle, they reveal their identities, and the wraith shoots her, ending the crows life.

so jordan (the crow) dies once more. this time, as a result of her crimes, she's sent to the underworld. she gets through the line a lot quicker than most, by pushing past people, sabotage, and more, and manages to get to the underworld rather quickly. once she does, she ends up working at the darling diamond nightclub, and makes quite a name for herself. she lives a better life there.

as of right now that's her story. she's still got other plot points ill highlight later, but, yeah!

WOW so that was a lot.sorry guys

i know it's a little confusing so ill obviously answer questions in the comments or put blurbs there if i realize i forgot something 😭

I LOVE Y'ALL KISSES❤️❤️❤️