1

This is my first book so it's not that good and it might be a little confusing.

This book is not edited all the way I'm still working on it. Read at your own risk!

Nicole pov

I woke up in my big beauty bed with the sun beaming in my room , but all that was ruining hearing the same niggas that been waking me up the best 2 days talking mad noise bout other people.

I got up and went to bathroom and took a shower and brush my teeth bout time got in my room it was all ready 1:00 I had I promise my friends Arianna and diamond that I meet them at the mall at 1:30 so I quickly got ready and headed in the front to asked my mom can she take me to the mall.

When I went to the front my mom was picking up her purse and getting ready to head out.

"Can I get a ride to the mall mom" I said

"I can't I have to go to work early so you just have to walk" said mom

"okay"I said

You're probably wondering who I am so let me tell you about my self.

My name is Nicole which I all ready mention I'm about 5,6 and I know thats kinda short I am thick with black hair that's about waist length and also my best friends are Ariana and diamond. My mom name is Nikki and I have 2 brothers now I have only one but I'll tell you bout that later .

My dad left out on me and my mom plus my brothers when I was six since then I rarely see him.

I barely know him he will always called but never really kept in touch long of enough. so I never really gave my mom a hard time knowing she working 2 jobs to keep things running around here.

I went to my room to grab my phone and purse then headed to the mall.

while walking there I never really had a problem with the niggas in my neighborhood they all know me and respect me like I was there lil sis.

Every since my brother quan was killed in and drive by when I was 15 and he was 20 he was really into bad things but he never bought it home cause he didn't want to put us endangered.

it was hard for my mom to go through that she started drinking a lot but she eventually stop and got a little help.

When I made it to the mall my friends were all ready there talking to a group of boys I walked up and they all sayed wasupp.

One of the boys introduced me to everybody but one boy who just stared at me didn't say anything. He was so cute he was your advantage Carmel brown type he had tattoos that cover his who body. He look like August to me. Wondering what his name is.

"Hey"i said looking at him

He didn't reply just look at me with those dreaming black eyes.

"Well I sorry to intrude"I said about to walk away

"He don't talk much"says one of his friends.

I just walked away and instead of staying arianna and diamond followed along.I look back I can see him staring. Why he's playing hard to get I thought.

After doing all the shopping I finally decided to start walking back home before it gets to dark cause it get really crazy and scary at night in these streets and I'm not trying to get robbed.

While walking I heard some one say my name I look back and it was that guy from the mall he came up to me you can tell he was kinda nervously but I just got a piece of paper and put my number and told him to call me and then I started back walking I was a good few feet apart when I heard him tell me his name.

"August" he called out

I smiled and blush but I doubt he saw my face.

I just called back my name is "Nicole". I started walking away.

The fact that k thought he look like August and his name is August crazy right.

My first book it's not that good but it get better!