Chapter 24

Epilogue

I just wanted to thanks to everyone that read my very first book. I really enjoy reading your comments and seeing y'all votes!! I hope y'all stay with me and Continue to read my books. -Amaya

4years later!

(August pov)
Everything is going great for our lives know. I am finally out the drug game and I'm know pursuing a rapping career. I went on tour with many famous artist and I love it.

Me and Nicole finally tied the knot about 2years ago. Right know she's somewhere shopping with her brother quan for the new baby that coming. And it a baby girl. All ready got these bad ass lil boys that get on my neveres.

After the hold Puerto Rico thing Nicole's mom Nikki and the fake quan both with to jail. They are know doing 30years and hate to say it but Nikki going to die in prison if she's not all ready dead. They tried to blow are ass up in that house but thanks to Hannah they didn't.

Myla had her baby and it's a girl. And turns out the baby ain't mine even I already knew it wasn't. She know marry to Nicole Nikki boss. What a cute but weird couple. She has apologize to me and Nicole about everything that she did. She explain her pass and we understood .

Emily and Kendrick is happy together with there children. Emily had stop hoeing around and actually start working she's a model know she works where Nicole work. I gave my empire to Kendrick out of everybody I trust him the most and I think he can handle it and if he can't I be glad to take it back but Nicole will not be she be salty like your momma grits. She said she went through that hoeing life enough and ready for a family. I was so proud I have her a treat! Cookie

Hannah and ty are not together anymore after she set the team up to bomb us in Puerto Rico. Ty didn't trust her and I didn't either. Ty is Kendrick partner also help him run the empire. And for Hannah she went back to Florida lord know what she doing.

For Ariana and Kevin they got married about 3years ago and know they are expecting there baby girl in to world any time since she 9 mouths pregnant. She will pop soon! Well least you can say he didn't rape her this time.😂

Me and quan Nicole real brother is working on our relationship. Wow that sounded gay as fuck but after me trying to kill him I quess a sorry wouldn't have solve it.

And you will never quess that quan was the one who runs Mexicans territory who knew. Well the beef didn't last that long after we found him and shot up his trap house and he shot us up but he missed us. Can't really aim a gun.

Marlon gots a knew bae. And boy is she fine she got big ole....... Head! Sorry Nicole! He still works in the empire but he don't work like every day.

And finally for me and Nicole I see us lasting a very long time. Our twins are 10 and we have a child own the way our life is going be pretty out of control but we make it work. Shidd I'm August!
I love her and we going have a whole football team. Them tight wa.... She got😂
Anyway thanks for reading about our life. Your niggg got to go! Don't know if I be back or naw.

Diamond pov
I just got of jail about a week ago and know I'm seeking revenge for Kevin, Ariana and fuck it the whole team. I met this guy in the store about 2 days ago and we are going on out first date tomorrow and I can't wait. I hope me being in prison don't scare him off because I like this guy he's name is quan by the way but anyway bye for now. Revenge coming soon.....

Do y'all want me to make sequel to this book.

Comment: yes or no