13

Chapter 13 doing well

A week later

(Nicole pov)

August is doing well he is  awake know and his talking I'm so happy that he's okay and I even brought the twins over because they have been kinda asking for him even though they can't really talk l know they miss him and I can't wait to tell August that they started crawling and they even start holding each there bottles.

"Hey how you doing " I said

"I doing okay"he said

On that note the nurse came in with a wheelchair and paper work. August was going be released today.
After August got into the chair and we sighed the papers the nurse started to roll him to the car when we got outside guess who was there my mom what the hell do she want.

"What are you doing here" i said

"I came to see you and how your little boyfriend or baby daddy is" she said smiling

Last thing I knew I slap the shit out of her. I'm shocked my self that I slap my mom. Mom out of all people but she deserves it she tried to get August killed my children's father. What if she had one of those guys try to kill him I had to go see for my self.
Mom started walking away to her car and August just stared there like he didn't think I had it in me.

After I drove August home he went to sleep I wasn't comfortable leaving him by himself cause I knew it wasn't safe so I called my friend diamond to watch the twins and to check in on him.

I wanted to pass by that trap house that I had saw when I followed her. As I pulled across the streets I see that it had guys on the front pouch I got out the car and walked the block so that I can jumped the fence and I be in the back of the house. As I was walking up on the corner I can hear what they was saying.

" so last night boss had me killed one of these dudes she said that she give me head if I do it so I took that offer" one of the boys said

That's so sick!
I was so pissed!

POW!
POW!
POW!
POW!

I'm Sorry I didn't update I been busy trying to get my other book ready so I'm sorry!

Read my new book love or money
And comment comment!