17

Chapter 17 Last chapter

(Nicole pov)
After the police came to the house and arrest me for murdering the guy I know that I be going to jail for 6years like August said
They took me to the police station were they got my finger prints and they made me take of my clothes and this man gave me a pat down naked I could even call any one because they say I'm not allow they just gave me a suit and told me that I be going to a out of state jail. I couldn't see August or the twins are even tell him bye. I cried the entire night I was there in jail. The guard told me to stuck it up you got yourself here and he was right if t wasn't for me going crazy I wouldn't be here.

They next day
They got my out my sail they put hand cuffs on me and they put me in a van and I guess they was on there way taking me to jail. I cried my self to sleep and a few hours later a guard woke me up and told me we were her they made me take my clothes of a take a shower and I swear it was uncomfortable I was naked in front of people o don't even know and then they gave me shots and they gave me a jump suit and they walk me to wear I be staying for the next 6years. And I didn't get a court date because they said I take 6years or I risk getting more years and I just took 6years. My roommate didn't tell me anything to hole day so I guess she cool. This going be a long 6years I pray I make it out.

(August pov)
They took Nicole away yesterday and I haven't heard for her since then I just hope she make it out because I love her.

Thanks so much to all you guys who have read my book I made the second book thug love 2 so make sure to look out for it!