Chapter 23

(August pov)
When we got to the house it was big and beautiful all the team put in a lil money so that I wouldnt be the only one payin. Everybody was here putting there bags in the rooms they pick but I didn't see ty and Hannah. They must of lose the cars and maybe lost they find it eventually. Kevin and Ariana was all lovey dove on each other. Something must to went on in there car but they cute. Wow that sounded gay as fuck. Me and Nicole really haven't been havin sex since she left me to go to the hotel but she came back because she loves me.

"Alright ty and Hannah must of got lost.so we going to go to the beach and just hope they show up in time for the meeting"I said to everyone standing around.

"Babe you want to help me put my bathing suit own"Nicole said to me

"Alright y'all go get dress"I said to everyone and they started moving "let's go Nicole"I said smiling

We got the biggest room and it's all gold for the queen and king!

"Which one you wearing"I said

"The all black one"she said

"Alright where you think this nigga at tho"I said getting mad that ty and Hannah not here yet

I had to push back the meeting cause of his ass

"They probably just lost they be hear in no time"she said

(Ty pov)
"I want you to call them and see where they at"I said

"No I'm not doing that"Hannah said

I swear this girl is so freaking stubborn

"Hannah if you don't.."I said punching the seat

"Okay okay I'll call"she said looking kinda scared like I give a fuck

(Nikki pov)
We was getting close to the sign that will welcome us to Puerto Rico. I could of swear that we was going be there an hour ago but Myla being pregnant she had to pee like every fucking minute. Wasting my damn time bringing her here she no help anyway.

"You got a call coming in"Myla said

"Put it own speaker"I said to Myla and she did as told

"Hello Nikki speaking"I said

"Hey Nikki what was the plan again"Hannah said

"Oh we not going with plan b we going with plan c"I said

"And what's that"she said sounding kinda nervous

"Look tomorrow I want you to get everybody in one room but not Nicole I will have all bombs set up to go off and to get rid of August for good"I said

"Wait what about my boyfriend ty"she said

"I guess you can save him"I said not really caring

"What did everyone else do to you to want to kill them"she said

"They with August and I don't like August so I don't like them"I said getting a lil salty

"Okay well I'll met up with you when ever"she said

"Alright bye"I said

(August pov)
Everybody was own they way walking to the beach that was just outside our house When I stayed back. I been wanting to purpose to Nicole but everything that going own with me trying find her brother, her crazy momma that seem not to like me.

Truth is when I took Nicole to follow her mother I knew where she was going. I used to work for her momma it was one of the steps into becoming one of the trap nigggs that sell drugs. I had to sleep with her mother and I guess it was good cause she called me back everyday. But when my time was over she kept calling and calling. That's why I was so depressed when I was at the mall when I first met her. Me not talking to her made me feel a type of way so I went an talk to her after and that's when we ended up together. I don't know why her mother is holding this over my head if Nicole find out she definitely not going take me back.

I put the ring I brought in the show box 12.3crat ring and I want to give it to her when the time is right. But it seems like it will never be a right time.

(Quan pov) (her real brother*)

"Why is he here"I said to one of my guards

"I don't know boss but he check in with a group of men and women and it seems like one of them looks like you"he said

"What you mean one of them look like me"I said

"Look we got pictures here"he said

I looked at the picture and it is my sister. My very on grown up sister I can't believe it. But she is here with the nigga that try to kill me and partner. But we made it out alive thanks to a nigga name Kevin that took the bullet out of my chest where I was hit. That boy was about 13years old doing that for me I wish I can get to thank him one day.

I don't know if Nicole know about all of this I never told her because she was so young to under stand. I wonder if she found out that mom job at really busting tables it getting sex from niggas that trying to get in the game. I had to go throw that step and I can't tell you how weird that was.

I just hope this nigga don't come looking for me. He need to stay he's distant and things will be alright. If he don't things might just pop off real quick. He caught me off guard last time. But not this time!

Short chapter!💖 August confess a lot!
Next chapter will be poppin! You heard what quan said!😂