4

Chapter 4 the fire

(Nicole pov)
As I ran through every police and firefighter to get into the building before I was almost in the fire men came running out with a women.

I was really confused that I was just looking around I went to the workers.

"Does Nikki work here"I said

"She quit like 3months ago"one of them said

I turned around I was so shocked that August was still standing there looking surprise I was so embarrassed that I ran into they alley next to the building I was thinking hard on we're can my mom be.

Then I felt a hand on my shoulder and turn to August.

August pov

I know that she probably shacking up on everything that has been going on knowing what I been through I can kinda relate. I just hugged her and just was being there for her.

She looked up for my chest and kissed me she pinned me up against the wall. I was really bout to open my mouth for her down but I couldn't.I know she's hurting so that's why I pushed her off.

She look at me confused "so you don't like me "she said giving me a hurt face

"it's not that it's just that you hurting and I don't want to take advantage of you I should probably take you home or we can go looking for your mom if you want"I said

Nicole pov
I was so embarrassed I just wanted to go home and cry.

__________

when I got home my mom was there I was so mad and tired that I just didn't feel like asking her questions so I just went to my room and cry my self to almost to sleep.

before I was out I got a texted from August asking if we can go on another date I smiled and answer back yes and I want to sleep kinda happy but also sad about what happen to my mom.

Where does she really do!

JUST AND LITTLE UPDATE KINDA SHORT BUT HOPE YOU LIKE IT.😊