Chapter 70: Guardian De Alola

After the battle with Niku and Ash, it was Niku who won the tournament. Everyone congratulated him and when Royal Mask awarded him the trophy, he refused to take the trophy and the name of Champion of Alola. He told them about him being a Champion and wants Ash and Gladion to face each other and whoever wins gets to face the Masked Royal. They all agreed, when things are coming close to an end.

In the sky an Ultra Hole appeared and what came out is the Ultra Beast, Guzzlord.

Guzzlord: LORDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!

Niku: Guzzlord?!

Hearing Niku's voice, Guzzlord looked over and saw him, narrowing it's eyes, furiously.

Guzzlord: GUZZLORD!!!!!!!!!!

Masked Royal: Guzzlord?! Is that the Ultra Beasts you faced in the parallel world?!

Niku: That's right.

Guzzlord continued to glare at Niku.

Guzzlord: GUZZLORDDDDD!!!!!!!!

Niku: You're still mad after our last battle?!

Guzzlord: GUZZLORDDDDD!!!!!!!!

Niku's team got in front of him to to defend him. Guzzlord recognized Eevee and Naganadel. Guzzlord proceeded to charge up a Hyper Beam, aiming for Niku, ignoring the others.

Niku: Ursaluna, Blood Moon and Eevee, Copycat!

Ursaluna: Ursa!

Eevee: Eevee!

Both using Blood Moon, the Hyper Beam clashed with it and is pushing forward trying to aim for the smaller head. Niku looked at Naganadel as it nodded its head. He then got on its back.

Royal Mask: Niku?

Cynthia: What are doing?!

Niku: Listen, Guzzlord is mainly focused on me! It want's revenge for me beating it last time. I'll lead it away while you evacuate everyone!

Cynthia: Niku, you don't have to do this!

Niku: This is no time for debate! Go now!

Niku then looked at his other Pokémon.

Niku: All of you, with me!

They all nodded, following Niku. Seeing this, Guzzlord, narrowed its eyes, going after him.

Ash: Niku, no!

Suddenly, multiple Ultra Holes began to open up in the sky, surprising everyone.

Ash: There's more?!

Within the Ultra Holes, 4 Shiny Guzzlords started to emerge, one falling into the battlefield.