Forgotten

As Rohit Sharma stood there, his heart heavy with disbelief and sorrow, he watched Virat Kohli, his brother in arms, his best friend, affectionately known as "Cheeku the Rabbit," struggle to remember him. The air around them seemed to grow heavy with the weight of the moment, as if time itself had slowed down to accommodate the magnitude of what had just transpired.

Rohit's mind raced, trying to make sense of the situation. Memories flooded his mind like a torrential downpour, memories of countless battles fought side by side, victories celebrated, defeats endured, and moments of camaraderie shared. How could Virat, his steadfast companion through thick and thin, his confidant, his partner in cricketing glory, suddenly forget him?

The realization hit Rohit like a thunderbolt. The person standing before him, once familiar and dear, now seemed like a stranger wearing the mask of his friend. The warmth in Virat's eyes had been replaced by a vacant gaze, devoid of recognition or connection. It was as if a vital thread that bound them together had been severed, leaving Rohit adrift in a sea of uncertainty and longing.

A wave of emotions crashed over Rohit, threatening to engulf him in a whirlpool of despair. Anguish, sorrow, and a profound sense of loss threatened to overwhelm him, each feeling more potent than the last. How could he come to terms with the fact that the person he had shared his dreams, his fears, his triumphs, and his failures with, no longer remembered their bond?

Yet, amidst the storm of emotions, a flicker of determination ignited within Rohit's heart. He refused to let despair consume him. Instead, he made a silent vow to stand by Virat, to support him, to help him navigate through the labyrinth of forgotten memories and find his way back to their shared past.

With trembling hands and a heavy heart, Rohit reached out to Virat, his voice choked with emotion. "Cheeku," he whispered, "I'm here for you. We'll find our way back together, I promise." In that moment, amidst the wreckage of shattered memories and lost connections, a glimmer of hope emerged, a beacon guiding them towards the possibility of rediscovering their bond once more.

   Tell me if you want to read this?