𝑨𝒂𝒋 𝑹𝒐 𝑳𝒆𝒏 𝑫𝒆

____________________________________________
𝑶𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅, the curtains near the lamp catch fire, and the flames rapidly spread across the fabric. From the curtains, the fire extends to the entire wall, engulfing it in flames.

Everyone was still in Parul's room when Ragini entered with some items from outside, accompanied by bodyguards. Suddenly, she caught a whiff of burning odor, and the entire hall filled with smoke, obscuring everything in a haze.

Meanwhile, Manjeet took a photo of the shirt and swiftly sent it to the inspector. Deependra also noticed the smell of burning, and gradually, everyone in the room began to sense it. The fire spread slowly, engulfing the curtains and then the entire wall.

As the fire spread, it reached Damini's room upstairs, causing panic and chaos to escalate. Ragini rushed inside and saw the railing near the stairs catching fire. She shouted, "Is anyone still inside?"

Deependra hurried out and surveyed the scene in shock. Flames were consuming everything rapidly. Manjeet and Janardhan were stunned at the sight of the spreading inferno. Deependra acted quickly, calling the fire brigade for immediate assistance to contain the blaze before it could destroy the entire mansion.

Janardan went to Gunisha's room, where she had regained consciousness. He gently lifted Gunisha into his arms and carried her out of the room. Spotting Dipendra, Janardan urgently said, "Bhaisahab, we need to do something."

Manjeet interjected, "It's better to use the fire extinguisher and try to put out the fire quickly than just stand here watching..."

Sudha and Damini halted near Parul, concern etched on their faces. Janardan joined them, still holding Gunisha close. Meanwhile, Tiya emerged from the kitchen, coughing and struggling to speak. "Maa, the whole kitchen is burned down. We can't get back inside," she managed to say to Ragini.

Upstairs, Manjeet rushed to the bathroom, filling a pot with water and attempting to douse the flames. However, the fire had already spread extensively, proving difficult to extinguish.

The inhabitants of the mansion gathered together, their faces reflecting fear and helplessness as the devastating fire wreaked havoc around them.

The entire house teetered on the brink of engulfment in flames. Damini, struggling with the effects of the smoke and her advanced age, found it increasingly difficult to breathe. Deependra noticed her distress and decided they couldn't wait for the fire brigade any longer.

"We can't put out this fire. We need to get out of here, especially the children and the elderly," Deependra urged urgently, looking around at the dire situation.

Manjeet agreed, noting the delayed response of the fire brigade as he checked his phone. Suddenly, a burning iron rod fell onto Manjeet's hand, causing him to drop his phone, which was quickly engulfed in flames. Manjeet's hand caught fire, and Deependra swiftly tied a sheet around it to mitigate the burn.

Deependra rushed towards the bathroom next, only to find that it too had caught fire. He exchanged a worried glance with Sudha, who looked back at him with concern etched on her face.

Meanwhile, Parul, now conscious and remorseful, spoke softly amid the chaos. "Forgive me, all this is happening because of me," she murmured, her voice barely audible over the roar of the flames.