-chapter 6-

Mark^^

Mark's p.o.v

I walked out the bar and then sped to my house using my vampire speed.I got there to see the door kicked open. I opened it up and there lay hundreds of dead bodies.

"What the actual-" I didn't get to finish my sentence because someone walks into the room with blood dripping down his chin.

"Hello brother." He says.

I glare at him and then walk towards him and slam him against the wall.

"What the hell are you doing here Daniel?" I ask but then at vampire speed he has me pinned up on the wall.

"What? I can't visit my favorite brother?" Daniel says getting close to my face and letting me smell his breath. 

Blood.

"Ahh I see your still on that little diet of yours?" He says and now I know that my eyes must have been turning red.

I take a deep breath but that only worsens when is smell all the dead bodies with some blood still left in them.

I turn towards brother and say " Get them out of here and I will talk to you." I say and I feel my fangs elongated. He smirks but then lets me down.

"By the way I am your only brother." I say before he starts deposing the bodies. I went into the kitchen because I am going to need a drink if I am going to talk to that lunatic.

==

About an hour later, Daniel had finally disposed of all the bodies. He takes a seat at the table in the kitchen.

"So what do you want talk about?" I ask taking a sip of my fifth beer. I don't feel drunk I need about ten do the trick. 

"Bailey." He says simply before getting up and getting a drink for himself and then sitting back down.

"No surprise. But what do you want from her she doesn't want to see you again." I say bluntly. I don't care about how he feels. What he did to Bailey was wrong and disrespectful.

"She does want to see me because I am her mate."

"Bullshit." I say simply. Another reason I don't talk to my brother is because he is a lunatic when it comes to Bailey.

"She is my mate and you know it."He says and I can see him start getting angry.

"Okay then how did she survive all this time without you by her side. They say that if you aren't by your mates side for a long time you get weak. Obviously she is unaffected by the distance that y'all have had. Plus she is a new breed so she doesn't have to have a mate." I say simply.

Daniel looks at me and then slams his drink on the table and then walks out. A few seconds later I hear the door slam and I know that he is gone but I don't know if he will come back.

====

I was in my bed when I heard a noise coming from the kitchen. I ignored thinking it was Daniel. I rolled over and tried to go to sleep.

Key word- tried

A few seconds had passed and I heard slamming and things getting broken. I groaned and then got up.

I walked into the kitchen and saw a figure standing near the sink thinking it was Daniel.

"There is a guest room down the hall to the right across from my room. You can sleep there." I said and then turned around. I started walking down the hallway when I heard chuckling. That didn't sound like Daniel.

"Ahh I was wondering when the dead would rise." The figure said. He had a very deep voice and kinda creepy kind of vibe from him.

"Who the hell are you?" I asked.

"Your worst nightmare." He said before pulling out a bottle throwing the contents on me. The bottle stung and I knew then that it was mirvane. 

"What the hell?" I said before dropping to the ground. The man came up and then snapped my neck. 

That asshole just tried to kill me. 

=====

Author's Note

Hello Hello Hello how are you doing?

Hope you are doing good.

Because I'm not.

I am stuck laying in my bed because I am sick.

So I thought I would update for y'all

I hope get better before next week

Okay I was hoping that with re editing with this story I could get my reads on this story higher than a 100 on each chapter. That is my goal now if i don't reach that goal I am going to ask y'all what I should do to make this story better.Okay that's it.

-h