-chapter 20-

Daniel's p.o.v

She really thought she could go along with her little escape plan.

That's why I am dragging her big ass wolf to the cellar along with Ashley and Jason.

I don't know what is going on with that Ashley chick but she is too powerful and she needs to be terminated.

But Mark might hate us forever.

Who gives a shit? He already hates me.

I dragged her to one of our 'special' cells and locked her in. Shows her right for trying to escape. When we get married in three days I will make sure to mark her and make her my little sex slave. 

Just thinking about her under me gives me a boner.

I shook it off and then passes the other cells with the others and I looked into the one with Jason.

Little Bastard.

Should have killed him the minute I saw him touching her.

I growled and then left.

I went upstairs into my dad's office where my mom and dad were.

"So what's the plan?" I asked laying down on their couch in there.

"Ashley will be executed in two days and then you will marry Bailey the third day and then get the throne on the fourth day." Dad said but it sounded forced.

"Are you sure about that?" I asked raising an eyebrow at him.

"Of course." He said and then gestured me to leave.

"Whatever." I said and then went back down to the cellars to see if she was up yet.

I got down there and Ashley was awake and her eyes were glowing dark blue.

"Stupid vampires thinking you can lock me up." She said before bursting the cell door down and then coming for me she had me by my neck and pinned me to the wall. 

"I'll have fun killing you." She said and was about to kill me but a voice stopped her.

"Ashley don't do that he is still my brother." Mark said.

But he hates me.

"Fine" and she let go off me not before punching me in the head and knocking me out.

Mark's p.o.v

"Can you let me out now?" I asked and she came over and just grabbed the bars and tore them of. I ran to her and then kissed her. She kissed back and I broke the kiss and looked at her and her eyes were back to normal.

"Good because you scary when your eyes are like that." I said and she giggled.

"Can you maybe get us out now?" Bailey said. Ashley looked back and Bailey was at her cell door smirking at us.

"Of course." Ashley said blushing a little.

She quickly took the cell door and flung it off and Bailey came out and Ashley moved to Jason's cell but he was still passed out.

"I know how to wake him." Bailey and then went in after Ashley ripped the door off.

=====

Jason's p.o.v 

I woke up to lips on mine,

I know these lips so I kissed her back and I felt her smile in the kiss and she pulled away.

It was amazing.