-chapter 19-

Mark's p.o.v

 I already knew who took us this time because I woke up in the room that I grew up.

In the castle.

Shit. I knew that they would come for us.

I sat up in my bed and the headed downstairs and to the living room where I saw Jason, Bailey, and Ashley sitting down.

"What are we doing here?" I asked.

"Well your mom and dad kidnapped us." Ashley said bluntly and looking a little pissed.

"Also I have this gigantic ring on a finger that I don't know where it came from!" Bailey exclaimed.

"Well that is my ring of course." Daniel said entering the room from the other doorway.

"What do you mean it is your?" Jason said standing up and glaring at Daniel.

"Well since little Bailey was going to leave me for you, little wolf, I kidnapped her and brought her here to where she will marry me and I shall become king." Daniel said.

"I will not marry you!" Bailey said trying to take the ring off but failing.

"Tsk tsk Bailey you can't take that ring of because a witch put a spell on it making me the only one to take it off of you which isn't going to happen." Daniel said smirking thinking he has won.

Then I saw it.

The familiar coldness in his eyes.

He turned off his emotions.

"Again really Daniel?" I asked and Daniel shrugged.

"Where did you get a witch from anyway they hide themselves from supernaturals like us." Ashley said.

"Well mom and dad have one and they let me borrow her and that's how I got the ring." Daniel said.

"Hold on a minute the only reason you want to marry me is because you want to be king?" Bailey asked finally digesting all the Daniel told her.

"Yes little naive little Bailey. That's the only reason I ever dated you in the first place just for the power." Daniel said but I knew that wasn't true. He only is saying that because he has his emotions off.

"Bullshit." Bailey said catching on to what I see.

"Nope." Daniel said popping the 'p'. Bailey went up and slapped him and leaving a scar where her ring scratched him but it quickly healed.

"Looks like I am going to lock you up until our wedding." Daniel said grabbing Bailey's wrist before she can slap him again. Jason looked ready to explode.

"Get your hands off of her." He growled and I knew his wolf was on the edge.

Daniel let go but he smirked.

"You little wolf I have a special job for you." Daniel said before going over to him and injecting him with wolfs bane with vampire speed.

Bailey screamed and went over to him where he was crouched down. 

"Are you okay?" She asked looking him in the face.

"Yeah he just suppressed my wolf." Jason said.

"How did you even find out about them?" I asked.

"Well darling brother. I came to Ashley house but you were to caught up in your mind to notice and walked to the back where I heard voices and I heard Bailey's confession so vampire speed back home and got what I needed and kidnapped all of you because if I would have left any of you. you would have came save Bailey and there is no one else there to save you." Daniel said smirking and then he took Jason by the ear and dragged him out with Bailey following them.