-chapter 14-

Bailey's p.o.v

I stood there with Claire looking at me. 

Shit. That's all I thought.

I forgot to put my contacts in.

FML.

Claire took my face and squeezed my cheeks and looked directly in my eyes.

"Why the hell are your EYES RED?" Claire's voice rose and Edgar, Mark's dad, stood up and came up to me. He stood behind Claire glaring at me and Daniel. I felt Daniel tensing behind me. 

"Son what have you done?" Edgar said.

I was out of my trance in a second.

"What do you mean 'what he has done,' he didn't do anything! He didn't do this to me! Some stupid vampire that I can't even remember did this to me! He is the one who saved me. The bullshit story about how we meet wasn't real! I was cornered into an alley by a rogue vampire. I haven't shifted then and the vampire turned me! Probably some sick plan or he didn't mean to but he did. I was going to die but Daniel found me and strengthen me. He saved my life!"

After my outburst Daniel was staring down almost.....guilty. 

"That's what happened right?" I said looking at Daniel and then at Mark who was looking down at his food.

"Again. What did you do Daniel?" Edgar asked.

"Why do you keep thinking that he did this?" I said turning to look at Edgar and glaring.

"Because only royals vampires or coven leaders can turn people. That is why there is not a lot of vampires in the world! And the place that you got turned was by the castle and there were no vampires who could have turned you except for us!" He shouted in my face. 

"No that isn't true. Daniel wouldn't do that." I said backing up shaking my head in disapproval and then looking at Daniel and he was looking down guilty.

"Plus if regular vampire tried to turn you. You would have died." He said with a smirk knowing that he just won this argument.

I didn't stay after that. I left and I didn't come back. 

======

Daniel's p.o.v

Guilt.

Guilt.

Guilt.

That is all that I felt. 

I watched as Bailey ran from the house. 

I turned towards my father and he still had that satisfied smirk on his face but my mom she looked royally pissed off and that was directed towards me.

"You created a monster." My mom said glaring at me.

"You created something that could destroy ALL of us.If she wanted she can try to overt throw me....over throw your dad..... she can kill all of us. And it's all your fault." She said and then she zoomed off out of the house.

I turned towards my dad. 

"You son just created two monsters. And this isn't going to end pretty." He said before zooming out himself.

I stood there for a while. Mark finally looked at me. He had a solemn look in his eyes.

"What are we going to do?" He asked running his hands through his hair and leaning back in his chair.