-chapter 13-

Dedicated to- @MarrisaParker4 for voting and commenting on my story. :)

Jason's p.o.v

To have Ashley show up at my door was a complete shock.

To have her show up in the middle of the night while I was in my boxers about to go to sleep is another shock.

"Hey?" I ask timidly.

"Hi can I stay here for awhile?" She asks looking around and gives me a small smile.

"Why?" I ask furrowing my eyebrows.

"If you let me stay I will tell you everything." She says and I move so she can get in and then I lead her to the guest room.

When we get in there she flops down on one side of the bed and then I flop down on the other.

"What d-" Before I can speak she covers my mouth with her hand.

"What I am going to tell you is something I never had told anyone but Preston. You might get mad but you need to have an open mind." She says looking at me almost guilty.

I nod my head.

"I have really bad anxiety. Ever since I was little I have had it and my mom refuses to get me the pills for it and sometimes I lose control over it. Sometimes I go into anxiety attacks but it had been years since I have one.The only recent one I have had was about two months ago. Now when I tell you this. You have every reason to be mad and upset but just blame me don't blame the other person." She says and I start getting scared of what she was going to say but I nod anyway.

"It was when you left for werewolf camp and a person at our school had a party. I was drunk. Soo drunk. I was having my thoughts clouded about you at werewolf camp. You with other she-wolves that were better than me and that could provide you with what I couldn't. So I took the first guy and I kissed him," I sucked in a breath at that," I lost my virginity to him and when I woke up that next morning, I ran. When I got to my house I had an anxiety attack. I was scared about what you would think and how my parents would think. I am an awful person and I am so sorry." She said and then started crying. I didn't know what to do.

"Who was he?" I bitterly feeling my wolf come to the surface.

"No one with importance." She said a little to quickly. I sat up then and looked at her.

"Was it someone I know?" I asked and she didn't answer and then my mind flashed to the bar right before we got kidnapped.

"It was Ethan wasn't it?" I spit out and she flinched but she didn't deny it.

I got up off the bed and started pacing the room and running my hand through my hair.

"Jason I don't know what to say or to do but I want to say I'm sorry for putting you through this." She says and then takes her bags and then walks out. I don' know where she is going but I know one thing.

How could my life be so fucked up?

Ashley's p.o.v

I didn't tell him the whole truth just part of it.

I didn't tell him about my mom or Preston or about how my mom would beat me.

When I was little Preston was always put first before me. He would always get the best gifts and my parents loved him. On Christmas Preston would get a big Santa Claus present and many more from my parents and I would get a little small doll and that's it. Preston was always the one my parents paid attention to. When I was about eleven I accidentally cut my wrist while chopping vegetables for my mom and my mom slapped me for getting blood on the vegetables. I also discovered that cuts made me feel better. They made me feel free that I could have more physical pain than emotional. So I started cutting. I would wear hoodies to hide the scars. I was also gaining a lot of weight so my mom forced me into cheer leading. That was the only good thing my mom did but every time I would mess up my routine on the field, I would come home to my mom screaming at me saying that I need to be more attentive. Then if I tell her that it won't happen again she would slap me and say don't talk back to me. I never liked my mom. I still love her because she is my mom but she is a despicable person. Now that I am older she wants me to dress appropriately because if I wear shorts that goes down to my knees I am considered a slut in her eyes. The night I lost my virginity my mom smelt that I was unpure and slapped me across the face and then took a knife and spelt "unpure" on my back. It still leaves the scar today on my back. The first time I stood up to her my dad slapped me across the face for talking back to my mom. My dad thinks mom is saint. He doesn't know what she has done to me. My mom says if I ever do tell him I would be kicked out. Preston doesn't know that my mom does these thing but whenever he sees a new bruise on my cheek he asks whats wrong. I say the same thing every time." Nothing that concerns you." Preston and I are still close but not as close as we were as children. I stopped cutting when I started cheerleading because I couldn't wear a hoodie over my uniform. This was the first time I cut in a few years. I don't know what happened to make my mom hate me so much but she does. So I just live with it.

I walked down the street towards Mark's house because that is the only other place that could offer me comfort after I totally screwed up with Jason.

He probably hates me and I don't blame him.

I betrayed him.

I want to see if Preston is okay.

Maybe I should go to the hospital first.

Yeah that's what I am going to do.

At least I can see him before I run away.

I can also tell him goodbye.

I walked down the street that lead to the hospital. When I got there I was sweating because even though it is fall, we are in Louisiana were its still summer in the winter.

I went up to the reception desk.

"Hi I am here for Preston Watts." I say and the nurse looks at me.

"Who are you to him?"She asks skeptically.

"Ashley Wild his sister." I say my last name because I know she won't believe me because me and Preston look nothing alike.

"Do you have an ID showing you are who you say you are?" She asks and she has a smug smile saying that she doesn't believe me. I give her a sweet smile and then get my backpack of my back and pull out my school ID. I give her the ID with a glare.

Her smile drops immediately.

"Room 234." She says with a sigh.

"Thank you." I say and then grab my ID and then head to the second floor.

When I get to the room I see him laying there and my parents are gone.

Thank God I don't want to face them and having them asking questions.

I drop my bags by the door way and go by him.

I push his hair out of face and then pull a chair next to his bed.

He looks so pale. There are tubes sticking out of arm and his chest is going up and down.

I hope that it stays that way.

"Preston I'm sorry. This was all my fault. You were probably looking for me because you knew I was gone and that mom and dad wouldn't go find me. That just how great of a brother you are. I wish that I would have been more careful and actually not get kidnapped. I'm sorry for being so secretive but if I tell you it will hurt you and me and I just can't do it. I love you. And Goodbye." I say and then I get up with tears in my eyes and kiss his forehead.

Then I hear the most frightening sound.

Flat line.