Chapter 18

{Joeyy's pov}

I watched as Mikey, jordan and Brooklyn got into his car. I looked back at Heat and he was looking behind me.

"So wassup?" He said rubbing his chin

"you tell me mr. oh i cant be friends with a gay person" I said looking at him with a hard glare.

"Look you gotta see it from my point of view...i didnt do that to protect myself i did it to protect you"

"How tf was that protecting me? Do you know how much hell i went through by myself?" I say looking at the floor not wanting to relive the memories.

"Look Joeyy im not going to say it was fun doing that but you gotta see that from my view it would've saved you hell if i did knowing that i was popular with alot of niggas that dont rep that gay shit i didn't want them coming at you crazy cause lets tell the truth we both know how sensitive you are...I just wanted to apologize since im with Brooklyn now and your one of her closest friends."

I sighed knowing he was right.

"So we good now?" He said looking at me with a glint of hope

"Yea we straight" I say forcing a smile on my face.

"Good good well..ill see you around alright?" smiling he walked away jogging to his car then driving off.

I shook my head going back to my sit next to Andy and listening to their conversation about keyshia cole's blue hair. I wish he wasn't so fucking adorable. knowing that he only wanted to protect me is what pulled me in more and make me envy Brooklyn. Just wait until my plan goes into action. I'll finally have my piece of Heat.

{Heat's pov}

They stood there frozen not saying a word looking back at me as i stared intensly at them.

"Is one of yall gonna talk?" I said anger in my voice

"Heat its not even like that my nigga" Rameek said slowly letting go of Brooklyn.

"So whats it like?"

"Heat listen im going to tell you but right now you gotta trust me" She says with teary eyes.

Whatever it is, it must've been something serious for her to be about to cry but all i can see is red right now.

"What tf were your hands doing on my girl?!" I said pushing Rameek into the wall

"Yo get tf off me mah nigga!!" He pushed Heat back and he swung.

"Heat! stop it! It not what you think" Brooklyn said stepping in between Rameek and I

" this is how you do me and we haven't even been together for a month yet fr?!"

"yoo what tf is going on?" Mikey said running in with Jordan

{Brooklyn's pov}

I looked at jordan and motioned my head.

"It cant be?" i Nodded my head letting a tear fall down my face.

Rameek looked at me and back at heat. " she had my child..."

{Jordans pov}

When Rameek said that it seemed like all heats anger went away immediately.

"w-what?"

"I didnt want you to find out like this" Brooklyn said running off

"Ima get her" I said running behind her

"BROOKE! Brooke!!!" i said trying to figure out where she ran to i started to turn around when i heard soft sniffles coming from outside. I walked onto the patio and saw brooklyn sitting there with her feet in the pool.

"Girl, are you okay?" I asked her sitting next to her

"I didnt know he was back...I didnt even reconize him Jo."

To be totally honest i didnt either...i nigga changed he was more taller and his hair was blonde with a nice fade and his jaw was real sharp He didnt look like his old self

"I didnt want him to find out like that" I felt bad for her even though it really wasnt what he thinks its still a fucked up spot to be in.

{Rameek pov}

i swallowed hard not trying to tear up from the sound of her name. It was hard man.

"What are you talking about?" Mikey said annoyed. shit im annoyed too

"When me and Brooke first met we clicked instanly" I remebered it like it was yesterday.

I was 18 and she was 16 at the time. We were at a bbq with mutual friends. Playing truth or dare in a big ass circle. I got dared to kiss her infront of all my friends. I was scared shitless cause she was mad beautiful. I went to kiss her and ended up kissing her nose instead. I was mad embarased but she made me laugh it off. After that me and her clicked and was unsepreable ever since. We had finally got to the point where we had started to have sex and she ended up pregnant. Our families were mad af but they came around and supported us and our little family. Bryleigh Amaya Samuels.

"that night we put her to bed and when we woke up she wasn't responding, took her to the hospital she was dead..nothing they can do" I said taking a deep breath trying not to cry. Remembering the hospital and the doctor telling me and Brooke. I just took off running to her room nurses calling after me. when i got there she was laying there looking like she was sleeping so peaceful.. I walked over to her and laying in the bed I picked her up and put her on my chest.

"Babygirl ima do right by you i promise. It was your time to go. Ill make sure no one forgets who you are Bryleigh. I love you mamas. I kissed her on the forehead not even noticing i was crying.

I snapped out of the flashback and looked at Mikey and Heat. Heat face was unreadable.

"Man im sorry for that I never knew Brooklyn went through all of that" Mikey said running his hands over his waves

"Brooklyn" was the only thing heat said before he starting walking away calling her name over again.

THANK YOU GUYS FOR SUPPORTING ME AND STICKING THROUGH MY UPDATES

i think ima start posting every other friday and tuesday alternating cause i really want to start comminting myself to you guys. Bryleigh at the top.