Chapter 10

Brooklyn's p.o.v

We got to heats house in 15 minutes just Vibin to drake "own it."

When we got there Jason opened the door for me. I quietly said thanks as he grabbed my hand and led us to the door.

I rung the doorbell and 30 seconds later cherry opened the door literally " eye - fucking" Jason. She looked at me and smirked.

" what are y'all doing here?" She asked

" there here for me." A voice said coming closer to the door.

Heat appeared at the door with a pair of basketball shorts, no shirt and a pair of huff socks and Adidas slides.

" come in." He says as he slightly pushes cherry out the way

We walked in and sat on the couch. While Jason still held my hand.

It was was quite...

"Why did you text us to come over if we was gonna sit here and not say nothing." I said

Heat sat across from me and cherry sat on his lap.

" we gon work on the project"

"Iight.." Jason said

I picked up Jason's bag and handed it to him.

" thank you." He says smiling

I blushed as I looked down

" first y'all matching , now he got you blushing" heat said staring into my soul

" calm down it was just a cocencedence." Jason said pulling out his English binder.

I giggled remembering when I drew I love Brooklyn <3 on his binder big in silver and pink sharpie .

He looked over at me and got closer so I can see the book..

" nah this ain't gonna work" heat said as he stood up

" what's not gonna work?" I asked confused on why he's acting mad salty

" Brooklyn , you come sit here " heat pushed cherry and patted the seat next to him..

" how about no." I said with attitude

" you ain't got no choice." He said slightly smirking

" your not my father." I said with my arms folded

Cherry got up and sat next to Jason so that he was now in the middle.

I grabbed a piece of paper from his binder and wrote my name on the top.

For 5 a good five minutes Jason and cherry were in a very "deep" conversation . They were laughing and touching like I wasn't even there. Like tf?! Didn't we just go on a date?!

I looked over to heat to see him using his phone.

I got up and sat next to him so I can watch cherry.

I learned last week from the English teacher that Eric is really a genius he's average is an 102 . 0_0 bout the way he acts wouldn't seem like it.

I continued to write my paragraph listening to Jason and cherry flirt like am I sitting here or nah?

I got up and went outside to call Jordan before I beat this bitches ass.

It ranged 3 times before she answered

" wass happening baybay." She said in her best New Orleans accent

" girl tell me why Eric called us over to his house right?"