Chapter 19

Chapter 19
Heats pov

i walked and walked until i heard Jordan and Brooke talking lowly but loud enough for me to hear them.I was going to walk up until i heard what they were talking about.

"i miss her so much Jo" Brooke said crying

"I miss her too Brooke but you gotta be strong and tell Heat exactly what's going on...to him it just looked like you guys were all hugged up which you know isn't. He doesn't know and I know this hurts but you have to tell him. We both know you would never do anything to Heat like that so explaining it to him should not be difficult." Jo said rubbing her hand on Brooke back
"Your right Jo..I gotta go tell him" She started to get up when i realized that I was eavesdropping . I quickly ran in the house acting like i was about to walk outside, we bumped into each other
"We need to talk" We both said at the same time
"You first" We did it again
She smiled a little "Baby im so sorry about that"
"No, no listen I should have let you explain yourself first I shouldn't have came out like a asshole, I just saw him touchin you and I went crazy" I say grabbing her hand
I know this was probably really Hard on her considering the fact we just got together so we haven't got to know each other to that point.
"Im sorry i should've told you from the jump"
"Brooke listen its okay we just got together if it was me i wouldve did the same thing. Rameek told.me what happened."
Honestly that was true. i probably wouldve told her after we was together for a while longer.
"I-i just miss her alot Eric"she cried into my chest while i held her and.kissed her on the forhead saying it was alright. Damn what a way to start out this relationship
*Cherrys pov*
I was sitting in my normal spot right infront of the boys locker room looking sexy as always. I seen Alfredo and jason walk out and start walking towards the cafe.
I picked up my pace even though my feet were killing me in these heels and walked behind them.
"Hey boys" i say with a pure seduction in my tone
"Wassup?" jason said head nodding
alfredo just nodded his head and didnt say a word
"So you know ima be coming more often...i wanted to know what kind of things yall like so when we chill-" I was caught off guard when Alfredo stopped walking and turned towards me "whatchu mean coming around more often? he asked turning his head slightly.
I smirked and put my hand onmy tummy rubbing it a little. Alfredo was still confused but Jason quickly got the message.
"Yo mah nigga i aint tryna burst your lil 15 seconds of fame but no one knows if u are even pregnant and if you are it probably isnt Heat considering you let me and my bros run a train on that thing you got between ya legs there...remember?"
my mouth hangs open i couldnt believe he just said that. He starts laughing as he pulls alfredo by the shirt to walk away from me.
Ima get both of them watch. My hands started shaking of how mad i was. I spedwalked towards the enterance of the school ready to go home
*Brookes pov*
Since the mood was already runied i decided to just go upstairs and take a nap since that was the only way to cure the massive headache that i had. I woke up cuddling up to something mad warm and muscular. I slowly opend my eyes getting adjusted to the light and noticed i was laying on Heat's chest while he played around with his phone. I used this time to really get a good look at him..his light brown skin was clear, he had a little hair on his face that has grown in fro, it being cut recently. He had a defined jawline which flexed when he was mad which made him sexier than he already was.
"Whatchu starin at ma?" he says scaring me
"I-i was just looking" i say with a small smile on my face
He turned to look at me "how you feelin?"
I rubbed my forehead and pulled my hair behind my ear "much better" I snuggled into him.more taking in his amazing scent "thank you"
"For what babygirl?"
"For not judging me and for still being here after i told you what happened between me and Rameek"
i sat up and looked down at my hands feeling his intense gaze at the side of my face.
He pulled me so that i was facing him
"Im here for good Brooke...im not going nowhere you hea me?"

I nodded at his response

"Elise look at me." He called me by my middle name only when he was serious so i looked at him

"I got you...you got me?"

I nodded again

"Say it"

"I-i got you" I say , he kissed my forehead and we just sit there in each others presence.