Chapter 12

CHAPTER 12

(Cherry's pov)

2 weeks later

"Yea girl Heat's gunna be mine sooner or later"

I was happy my plan worked or at least it's in progress.

"Girl so what's the plan again?" My little sister Gabby (candy) said

"She was just like me why? Cause I raised her myself. I've raised Candy since she was born. As we grew up I took care of her as my momma was out on the streets at night. When I started middle school I was bullied and messed with so when the summer came I change my attitude, my looks, my hair, my body. I slimmed down, grew boobs, and learned how to get what I want.

"Damn Candy you need to listen" I said walking into my walk in closet.

We're going to Diamond's

"I flirted with Jason to make Brooklyn mad, she walked out, I gave him head and kissed him, I recorded it, tonight Heat and I are gunna fuck, I'll record that too and then you know what happens after that" I said monotony.

I've thought about this the day I came back to Compton.

I picked out a Black lace dress with some red pumps and a black and gold clutch,

"Girl is you sure you want to go through all that for Heat?" she asked picking out a Pink peplum dress with black heels.

"Bitch yes I love him and I had his first child"

"Technically you killed his first child"

Yes call me a cold hearted bitch. I killed his first child but it wasn't my fault.  

Heat and I would've broken up and I didn't want that to happen so I had to risk the baby's life to save my relationship.

I looked at her pissed off

"Candy what I say about saying that?"

"To not bring it up" she said putting her head down

"Exactly so don't say that shit again for I slap the hell outta you"

She didn't say anything as she left my room

I could really care less that I was rude to her. She's used to it.

I got all sexy so that Heat couldn't resist me tonight.

Brooklyn better stay out my way before she ends up at the top of my shit list, she's half  

way there.

(Brooklyn's pov)

Eric and I have gotten closer over the last two weeks. I haven't talked to Jason since the  

accident. Tonight Eric invited me to Diamonds and Jordan, Kayla, Amy, and Diamond are all about to turn up. Eric is like my best friend. I feel comfortable telling him anything and he's the same way.

I never knew thugs can have a soft side.

I took my shower and did all my hygiene stuff.

I put on this black long sleeve dress that I picked out earlier that day.

I curled my hair and I can honestly say a chick was looking bomb.

Jordan was here too so you know she was hooked up to the T

She had on an army dress with red heels with a gold chain. Her hair was straight and  

down her back like a river.