CHAPTER 11

Chapter 11 

Recap: Brooklyn and Heat kissed and Jason saw it

I stood there...so did he

He was angry...his nose flared

I hear Eric get out of the car, locked the doors and sit on the trunk.

"Really Brooklyn not even a hour after our date you kissing someone else...I got you"  

Jason said.

I felt so bad

"No Jason wait!"

"Nah go head do you.. Ima just go fuck with cherry" He walked off.

Is this nigga serious???

"you probably already did since yall was in there touching and shit" I yelled after him

He didn't say anything and continue walking to his car.

I was on a 100 right now. He gonna get mad at me and he don't even know the full story.

I went back in the house to get my bag so that this nigga could drop me off home but when I got up to his car I seen Cherry all couped up in the passenger seat.

"ill drop you off home" Heat said behind me

The whole ride home was quiet.

I aint say nothing and neither did he.

When we pulled up to my house I got out quickly so he wouldn't try to conversate and I deff wasn't in the mood for that.

I said thanks and made my way to the door.

When I got inside Justyn was sitting on the couch watching tom and jerry

"Where were you?" he said curiously

"with Jason" I said simply

He didn't say anything else so I went upstairs.

I put my phone on the doc and took a long hot bath just thinking about things.

I could not believe that Jason had the nerve to say that to me. I've been feeling Jason for a minute now but what he did today was a huge turn off especially since he was all up on "Cherry".

Eric on the other hand, when you get passed his mean pervy side he has this sweet, gentle, adorable side to him. I like that side of him. Today...I don't know..i wanted to kiss him back...even though I was just on a date with Jason. Eric's different he shows that he cares and honestly I think I can finally say there's something between him and I. I don't exactly what it is but its there.

{JASONS POV} 

I grunted as Cherry sucked me off.

I knew I was wrong for this but I haven't had any head in a min.

(Flashback) 

Brooklyn walked out of the house and Heat soon followed after.

He better not be trying start nothing.

I think Brookyn likes me more since I actually show that I care for her.

Cherry touched my thigh higher this time.

"soooo Brooklyn and heat are outside"

"yeaa I know"

"How do you feel right now?"

"Im aight"

"well let me make you feel better"

Before I could stop her Cherry sprung my semi hard cock and put it in her mouth. 

I couldn't even lie the head game was on point so I let her finish up what she had to do to make me nut.

Once she finished I went to the bathroom to clean up then went outside to see what was taking Brooklyn so long. 

I walked into the row of cars until I seen Brook and Heat talking in his Maybach. He got closer to her and kissed her......and she didn't pull away.

I know what I did was worse but what they didn't know wont hurt them

(flashback over)

I dropped Cherry off home and went home.

"JAY!!!" Jazzy said running down the stairs.

"Hey pretty girl" I said as I sat on the couch.

"Me and Justyn broke up" she said as she sat on my lap

"why?"

"I kissed Drew" she said smiling

"That's not right"

"Drew is cute tho"

"But jaz you were with Justyn, you cant kiss on other boys" I said rubbing her back

"I guess"

"that's what boyfriend and girlfriends are for, You're his and he is yours ok?"

"okay" she said as she hugged me and ran upstairs probably to call justyn.

I felt bad for a second about what I did but as quick as it came it disappeared. Brooklyn and I aint together. Call me an asshole. I don't care. I needed to bust a nut and that's exactly what I did.

{Heat's pov}

I couldn't get Brooklyn out my head.

I was currently at my trap house trying to count my money but I keep getting distracted by  

Brooke.

Me and her have been talking all day.

My main nigga Ty was chillen right by my side rolling up a blunt.

I lost count of my amount for the third time.

I let out a sigh and started again.

"Damnn, whats her name?'

"what?' I said off guard

"whats her name nigga? The girl you trippin over?"

"nahh heat don't trip over girls" I lied

Brooklyn damn sure had a nigga trippin I don't know why or for what reasons but she does. 

Shes a dime piece. Her hazel eyes were beautiful, her curves could have any nigga on they knees.

"Aight man her name is Brooklyn"

"you mean Brooklyn..the one with the hazel eyes??"

"Yea her"

"damnn my nigga I don't blame you if I was you id be trippin too"

We laughed and finished counting the money.

After a while I went home, took a shower and layed down after I texted Brooklyn goodnight.

Brooklyn is mine and Jason betta figure that out soon...

Sorry there was suppose to be more to this but Ive been up since last night working on this. Sorry for any grammer mistakes. 

Love you guys. Thanks for supporting me. Comment vote and share.