Chapter 46

The warm morning breeze brought tidings of early summer. Outside the window, the blazing sun shone brightly as the temperature began to rise slowly.

Lisa stood in front of the dressing mirror on the balcony, tilting her head to one side as her gaze shifted downwards and landed on the side of her neck.

The skin on her neck was delicate and tender like a young girl's, with a soft, snowy whiteness. But now, on the fair side of her neck, there was a coquettish red strawberry mark, shocking to behold.

The scene from yesterday still lingered in her mind.

This guy was too much. They hadn't even kissed yet but he had already done such an excessive thing.

Lisa's fingers gripped her collar tightly as her cheeks burned hotly.

In her limited experience with love from reading youth novels, the progression of romance always went step by step - holding hands, kissing, touching, and only then would they... But he had directly skipped over all that.

"Bad man," she murmured softly.

Lisa rummaged through the wardrobe for a while before deliberately choosing a collared T-shirt to try and conceal the mark on her neck. But with the arrival of early summer, her clothes were light and thin, and the collar was not long enough to hide it.

Lisa borrowed some foundation from Miyeon and dabbed it on her neck, but the vivid red strawberry color was like that guy's arrogant and unruly smile, boldly proclaiming his powerful existence to her.

In the end, the skin on her neck was abruptly a shade lighter, but she still could not conceal that red strawberry mark.

How was she going to face people like this! Lisa let out a miserable wail.

...

Eunwoo had arranged to meet Lisa to go eat breakfast together at the cafeteria, so Lisa simply rummaged through the medicine box and found a large Band-Aid to stick on her neck, covering up the little strawberry.

She went out of the dormitory and Eunwoo was already waiting for her under the pagoda tree.

His daily attire was very casual - a black clover T-shirt, athletic shorts and sneakers. It was a typical straight guy outfit, without any awareness of dressing up.

The Shen family genes had always been strong and outstanding. Eunwoo's handsome features carried a hint of rugged boldness, appearing somewhat wild. But after years of scholarly refinement, his wildness was somewhat restrained, balancing each other out and creating an unexpectedly harmonious combination.

This made Eunwoo unlike anyone else, exuding a unique attractiveness.

If he was willing to dress up properly, who knows, he might even be able to win a campus prince title or something. Lisa had tried to change his style before, buying him lots of trendy clothes and shoes.

But after just a few days, Eunwoo had stuffed those trendy brand clothes to the back of his closet, saying his roommate and buddies made fun of him for being pretentious. In the end, Lisa could only give up. She wanted to save Eunwoo from the straight guy crowd, but the task was truly arduous and long.

Eunwoo's breakfast was always simple - porridge, pickles and a few hearty steamed buns that he wolfed down with relish.

Lisa, chewing on a pancake, looked at him with her bright doe eyes and said disdainfully, "You're the only heir of the prominent Shen family. How are you so different from the male leads of aristocratic families in novels?"