Chapter 56

That morning, the warm and bright sunlight streamed onto the blackout curtains in the living room. The room was bathed in a soft, wispy warmth.

Eunwoo was lying on the sofa, hugging a pillow. His nostrils flared as he reached up to rub his nose. Having just woken up from a hangover, his head felt very heavy and he was still groggy, not wanting to get up.

Lisa crouched beside the sofa and used the white feathers she had pulled out from the down comforter to gently tickle his nostrils. Her voice was also very gentle, "Eun Eunwoo~"

"Don't sleep anymore~~"

"Wake up and accept your punishment~"

Eunwoo brushed her hand away, then lay flat on the bed and rubbed his temples, "I had a strange dream."

"What dream?"

Eunwoo reached out and pinched her chubby cheeks, "I dreamed I was making tangyuan dumplings, big and round ones."

Lisa let out a burst of laughter, holding her belly as she almost laughed herself unconscious, "You old dog!"

Eunwoo kicked her bottom, "What are you laughing at?"

Lisa finally managed to stop laughing, "Do you remember what happened last night?"

"What happened last night?"

Lisa put her paws on his shoulders and shook him vigorously, "Last night, Big Sister Mina rode her bike to bring you back!"

Eunwoo sat up abruptly, his face full of astonishment, "Really?!"

Lisa said, "She brought you to the foot of the building. Old Shen still wasn't back yet. I couldn't carry you up by myself, so Big Sister Mina carried you back on her back."

Eunwoo was surprised, "She carried me? You're kidding!"

Lisa nodded solemnly, grabbing an apple from the fruit platter on the coffee table and taking a crisp bite, "You know, you're really a little princess."

Eunwoo grabbed the apple from her hand and took a dazed bite from the other side, "I'm ruined. How embarrassing."

Lisa snatched the apple back again, "There's something even more terrible. Seeing your fragile tolerance, I don't even dare say it."

"What could be more embarrassing than this?" Eunwoo didn't believe it.

"Do you know what the tangyuan dumplings in your dream were?"

"Wha...what?"

"They were Big Sister Mina's huge brea...sts."

Eunwoo's pupils suddenly contracted.

"You shamelessly groped her chest with your paws, squeezing them until her face was flushed red. After bringing you inside, you didn't even drink any water before collapsing. You just ran off after putting her down."

As she spoke, Lisa grabbed Eunwoo's large, smooth hands covered in veins and sighed, "I didn't think my silly Pot Pot was capable of this. With just one round of aggressive action, you're not trying to pursue your sister-in-law, you're heading straight for jail with your tears streaming down the prison bars."

Eunwoo looked at his own hands, stunned for a good half minute. He reached for the fruit knife on the platter—

"It seems I can only repent with my hands!"

Lisa grabbed the fruit knife, "Eunwoo, think this through."

Eunwoo covered his face with a pillow, despairing, "I've thought it through, do it!"