Chapter 2..

3 weeks later

Myanna's POV

I Was Currently Sitting By The Lake And Picking Up Random Rocks That Looked Very Interesting To Me, Before I Went Off To The Community Center So The Supervisors Could Walk Me To My Bus With The Other Kids.

This Was A Normal Day For Me, As All My Days Were.

Since I Was In 1st Grade (I Was Suppose To Be In 2nd Because I Was Way More Advanced Than All The Other Kids ) I Rarely Had Any Homework.

And Sometimes My Teachers Would Let Me Get 3rd Grade Work Just For Fun.

As The Supervisors Guided Me Onto The Bus I Went Straight To The Back Where No One Would See Me Or Speak To Me.. I Grabbed My IPod And Ear buds And Put Them In My Ear. At The Time You Could Say I Was Obsessed With Michael Jackson And TLC Because I Was, Human Nature Played In My Ear As I Silently Rode The Bus To School .

~20 minutes later ~

I Got Off The Bus And Hid My IPod In My Backpack , Just As I Got Off The Bus I Was Greeted By My Friends. We Latched Arms And Ran Into The School Before The Bell Raing.

As I Walked Into The Gym Of My School Me And My 'Boyfriend' Mathew Eyes Connected. Goshhh He Was So Cute. With Curly Hair That Was Slightly In A Afro Mixed Brown Carmel Skin And Light Brown Eyes That Made You Wanna Melt.

We Stared At Each other For About 20 Minutes Before He Actually Walked Up To Me And Sat By Me On The Gym Floor .

I May Be A Weird Kinda Kid , But I Loved School. It Was My Only Place To Get Away From anything And Everything

jesuusss I remember Mathew *~* GOSHHHH! he was fioneeee but anywaysss like/comment