Chapter 8

I've been gone for a while , I'm on a schedule so .. Yup slow updates will be starting to come . sorry guys. Enjoy thothis is for you

The funeral...

I Didn't Wanna Go To This Funeral. But My Mom Said I Had To Stay strong For My Grandmother. And it Would Make My Great Grandmother Smile Up In Heaven . To Me That Sounded Very Corny , at That Point I Didn't Wanna Believe She Was In Heaven .. I Wanted To Believe She Was Here With Me. But Everybody Feels That Way Once They Lose Somebody Close To Them.

I Was In A White Dress That Had Designs On The Back , My Hair Was In A Curly Pony Tail And My Bang Was Covering One Of My Eyes. My White Dress Shoes Had A Tiny Heel On The Bottom . I Felt Pretty.. But I Was Still Broken .

I Slipped On One Of The White Gloves My Grandmother Had And Traced The Glove With My Fingers .. My Life Never Felt So Empty...

"Alright Everybody ! The Limo Is Here Let's Go !! " My Grandmother Yelled .

She Was Dressed In All White Also. Seemed Like she Was Empty Like I Was .

I Felt Somebody Grab My Hand. It Was My Cousin Katryce . I Intertwined My Fingers With Hers And She Gave Me A Light Smile. She Knew I Was Close to My Grandmother .

We Walked Hand And Hand To The Limo . I Sat Down In The Very Back And Stared Out The Window. I Was Quiet But The Inside Of My Body Was Screaming.

I Watched As All My Cousins . My Aunt , My Mom , My Grandad , And My Grandmother Filled The Limo.

It Was Silence

It Was Awkward To Me. I Wanted More Than Anything To Plug In My Ear buds And Listen To My Music . But My Mom Said I Couldn't Bring My iPod . I Had To "Comfort My Family" , I Rolled My Eyes At The Thought. Whatever.

49 Minutes Later We Arrived At The Church. It Was So Many Cars You Would Think We Were At A Concert . There Was No Room To Even Park The Limo .

I Got Out with The Rest Of The Family. My Eyes Met The Hearst And My Eyes Instantly Started Watering . I Swallowed The Lump In My Throat As My Mom Grabbed My Hand And Walked Me In The Church .

It Was Only The Wake So The Funeral Wasn't Starting Yet. My Mom Kneeled Down To My Level And Smiled "You Wanna See Granny?"

I Nodded Slowly And Watched Her stand Up Leading Me To The Open Casket .

This Time She Was Wearing A Black Sparkly Suit With The Same Gloves I Had On.

I Couldn't Help The Tears That Started To Spill Down My Face. My Mom Was Crying Also . and It Hurt Me To Watch Her.

We Stood There For A Good 2 Mins Before It Was time For The Family To Walk Down The Middle Of The Aisle .

~1 hr later ~

The Funeral Was Nice.. My Mom Did A Poem And Sang. And I Sang Also. It Was Very Emotional Though.

We Were In The Limo Again Headed To Cemetary . we Got There Shortly After . my Mom Was Being Very Sweet To Me .. I Guess She Felt Bad

Like All Sad Days It Stared To Rain. I Layed My Head On My Cousins Shoulder And Stared At The Casket Tearing Up At The Sight .

"for As Much As It Has Pleased Almighty God to take out of this world the soul of Ophela Alkles , we therefore commit her body to the ground. Earth to earth , ashes to ashes , dust to dust , looking for that blessed hope when the lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout , with the voice of the archangel , and the trump of God . and the dead in Christ shall rise first . Then We which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the lord in the air , and so shall we ever be with the lord , wherefore comfort ye one another with the words "

I Watched The Casket Start To Fall With Every Word That The Pastor Spoke.. And All The Anger Inside Of Me Started To Turn Into Tears .

"granny please come back "

No I didn't edit. And my granny's bday was last last week. So happy bday granny. I love you with my heart. And you are still my number one best friend.

Like/comment