Chapter 9

I know its been like.. 2 months since I've updated e.e crazy right ? So I'm back. I'll probably be doing updates every 2 or 3 weeks every Friday. Welppp. Enjoy tho

Myanna's POV

After my grandmother passed away everything dramatically changed for me. My father had contacted me 5 weeks after it. None of his words meant anything to me. After he was done I simply hung up and went back to whatever I was doing.

Me and my mom officially moved back to my grandmothers house because my mom was so sick. My accent that I once had from living in St.Louis was gone. I talked like a regular person and I hated it. Although I did live in DeKalb. I still kept my accent. But living up here I didn't have it anymore

It was now the 2 year anniversary of my great grandmothers death I was now 11 years old and more maturer then most kids my age. Of course we didn't do anything but go on with our lives. I was taken out my thoughts by my mom coming in from work. I gave her a soft smile and she shook her head looking at me .

"I really do need to take you to the hospital... Your looking Skinner every time I see you.. Any dizziness today ? Feeling sick? "

I shrugged slightly and stared at her for awhile before speaking .

"Yeah, a little dizziness when I got out of bed but nothing dramatic. I feel weak but I feel like this everyday so I'm use to it "

She stared at me like she was worried I looked away and went back to thinking

I didn't quite look like myself... I was skinner and you could see it in my face. Dizzy mostly every night and sugar was the only thing to keep me sane . my appetite changed so bad to the point I would hardly eat. I felt sick and it was really worrying my mom.. To me.. If this was a sign that I was dieing , god was really doing me a favor . I wouldn't mind at all ...

3 days later

I woke up that late night feeling like something was wrong. I had went to the doctor 2 days ago. He accidentally checked my thyroid levels and said they were extremely high.... I was being tested for graves disease (Thyroid disease ) ... The test came in and my mom was shaking her head the whole time she was otp with the doctor .she soon put the phone down once she was done talking and stared at me ..

"well....?" I asked not really wanting to know the answer ..

".... You have graves disease myanna...."

Can I ever get a break....?