Fail

"Bonnie?" Caroline's voice slowly wakes me up.

Where am i?

What happened?

Why do I feel so tired, sore, and weird??

My eyes flutter open as I see that I'm in the dorm room in my bed.

"Bonnie, thank god. I thought you were going to sleep all day!"

"Sleep?" I asked groggily and confused.

"Uh, yeah. When I got to the dorm last night you were passed out on your bed...you even sent me a text," she showed me the text message on her phone sent from my phone:

Tired. See ya in the morning :)

I sent her a text?

How did I get here last night?

Then it hit me with a nauseous wave of fear.

"Caroline!"

Her head whipped around to me with a raised eyebrow. "Yeah?"

"K -" I was trying to speak but it wouldn't come out. 

What the hell?

"Bonnie?"

"Caroline... ," I could hear what I wanted to say in my head, but it refused to come out. Like my mouth went numb and unmovable when I was about to say it.

Kai is back! He kidnapped me last night and stopped time! We have to leave or kill him again!

But all that came out was," I...don't know... nevermind."

She gave me a quizzical look and touched my shoulder. "You sure your okay Bon?"

"....yeah." I was not okay at all. I had to find Kai. Now.

She sighed. "Alright. Well I wish I could stay but I have a date..."

I nodded. Good. Her and Stefan could protect each other if Kai decides to go after them. At least I hoped they could. Stopping time has never been done by any witch. And Kai was able to pull it off for quite a while.

The fear for my friends only pushed me harder to go find Kai and end him for good.

Whatever happened last night was just a trick. Everything he said was.

...Although he did leave me in my dorm...in my bed.... alive.

Maybe I'll let him finish explaining his lies. Then I'll kill him... or try to.

I sat there thinking about all of this in my head as Caroline looked at me like I was crazy.

"....Okay, well I'll be back later. Hopefully you won't be here," she gave me a faint smile and I returned it as she walked out the room.

Good. Time to find out if I'm going crazy or if Kai Parker really and truly is back from the dead. And if he is, why the hell can't I tell anyone and why am I the only one who knows?

TVDTVDTVDTVDTVDTVDTVDTVDTVDTVDTVD

"Phasmatos Tribum Nas Ex Veras," I chanted as the blood traveled across the map.

"Sequita Saguines..."

I felt a slight blowing wind behind me but continued the locating spell. I was on the floor performing a locating spell on Kai. Hopefully the spell doesn't work and he is actually dead.

"Ementas Asten Mihan Ega Petous..."

I slowly open my eyes and surprisingly find that the blood is on my exact location.