Well Done

I woke up to kisses being pressed down my thighs and inside my legs. The lips were soft and sweet. I kept my eyes shut at an attempt to never make the kisses stop.

"Oh,  don't pull that with me Ms. Bennett..." I heard Kai say. His voice made me want to moan and at the moment I was really hoping Kai wouldn't read my mind like before.

I felt him stop suddenly and tense up. Oh, no of course he was reading my mind. He knew I was awake.  Crap.

His hands moved underneath my ass and then gripped it. Hard.

"I have really got to stop reading your mind," he growled. My eyes were still closed but it didn't stop me from smiling. I could've had a smart-ass comment, but I was planning on winning whatever game we had started.

"The last time you moaned you were half dazed and it still made me so hard I had to move to the other side of the room," he whispered as I felt his lips slowly make their way to my underwear. He slowly pulled them off, all the while planting kisses on the insides of my legs.

So that's why he was looking like that when i woke up from me passing out to him "kidnapping" me. He wasn't fighting the urge to kill me, he was fighting the urge to -

"Fuck you until I couldn't move anymore," he interrupted my thoughts. 

"You have really got to stop that," I muttered in an effort to sound frustrated, but with his face between my legs it had to be one of the hardest things to attempt at the moment.