Chapter 3

"Oh, I should've got a haircut." Mr. Stilinski complained, checking his hair in the mirror.

"Well, you know, someone your age should be happy you still have hair to cut." Stiles said. I smacked the back off his head causing him to cry out in pain and hold his head.

"I think you look great." Scott said.

"Yeah, I agree with Scott. You look very handsome and your date is one lucky lady." I smiled.

"Well, thank you, children I should've had." Mr. Stilinski said. I sent a teasing smirk in Stiles' direction and he sent ne me a glare in return.

Suddenly, the sheriff became nervous and began figiting with his tie. "What the hell am I doing? This is a terrible idea."

"What, dad, dad, this is one date, okay? The town of Beacon Hills won't implode while you're out with one woman...or man." Stiles said, trying to calm him down.

"It's a woman, Stiles."

"Okay."

"A very beautiful woman."

"What beautiful woman by the way?" Stiles asked.

"None of your business." The sheriff replied. I opened my mouth to ask.

"Well, can I--"

"Neither one of you." He said before I could ask.

"Damn it." I cursed. Me, Scott and Stiles shared a look. Stiles looked back at his father.

"I wanna know." He said.

"Stilinski!" We heard someone yell from the lobby. "Stilinski!"

We rushed out of the room and saw a guy not too older than us in handcuffs surrounded by Parrish, his lawyer and a few other officers.

"I'm gonna kill you." The guy said.

"Donovan, if you think that shocks me, remember it was well documented in your anger expression inventory." The sheriff calmly said. "Deputies, escort the prisoner out."

"I'm not angry like I'm gonna throw a brick through your window. I'm angry like I'm gonna find you, I'm gonna get a knife and I'm gonna stab you with it until you're dead." Donovan threatened. "And when you look at me, and when you ask me why, remember right now. Because this is why."

There was a moment of silence and tension in the air before Stiles decided to break it.

"Wow, that was awesome. That was awesome. That was great. Can we do one more? Give us another one, maybe like Christopher Walken this time, you know? Okay, you know what? It's fine. You'll have plenty of time to work on it when you're in your tiny little cell, you know? Just stuck there. Forever." Stiles said.

"Stiles, do you have a death wish?" I asked the idiotic boy that I called my best friend.

Suddenly the boy tried to break free and lunge at Stiles. The deputies immediately restrained him.

"Get him out of here!" Mr. Stilinski yelled. The deputies escorted him out of the building and took him away.

"What the hell is Anger Expression Inventory?" Scott asked.

"It's a test you take when you're applying to become a deputy." Stiles said.

"That guy wanted to become a cop?"

"At least now he's getting the full law enforcement experience."

---

We sat in Stiles' jeep, me being in the back of course, waiting for the car to start, which fails 85% if the time these days.