Chapter 11

(There'

~Previously On Just A Little Bit Of Your Heart~

"Derek?"

All I got was a groan in response from the 18 year old boy in front of me.

I quickly ripped the chains from him and lifted him out of the rubble and onto the ground. I held his face in my hands.

"Derek, can you hear me?" I asked. "Please open your eyes or say something."

He groaned again and slowly opened his eyes.

"Tyra?" He asked. I smiled and nodded, letting the tears flow down my face.

"Yes, Derek it's me. I'm here." I said. He didn't say anything, he just smiled and leaned down to capture my lips in his.

I placed my hands behind his neck, bringing him closer to me.

I was still crying when he pulled away.

"I remember." He whispered against my lips. I looked in his eyes.

"Are you serious?"

He nodded. I threw my arms around him and cried in his shirt.

"It's okay baby, I'm here." He said, rubbing my back. "Why are you naked? Not that I'm complaining..."

I pulled back and smacked his chest.

"We haven't been together in months and you're asking why I'm naked and making jokes about it? " I asked, laughing.

"I couldn't help it." He said, laughing too.

When we calmed down he leaned over and pressed his lips on mine a few seconds and then pulled back, resting his forehead on mine.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too."

~Now~

"So you remember everything?" I asked, hugging the shirt that Derek gave me closer to my body.

"Everything." He confirmed. "Even what happened with you and Theo."

I looked down, feeling guilty as ever.

"I'm sorry, Derek. For falling for him. It's just...seeing you with Braeden and how happy you looked with her...I didn't want to get in between that. So I tried to move on. And that turned out to be a huge mistake." I said, tears gathering up in my eyes. He reached over and wiped a stray tear with his thumb.

"Hey, I'm not mad at you for trying to be happy, okay? And to be totally honest, me and Braeden broke it off a long time ago. I hadn't told you because I thought you would be better off without me. I couldn't stand watching you smile every time we talked or hung out, when I knew that the smile wasn't real. That you were truly hurt inside and trying to hide it. And then I saw you with Theo, and how happy he made you...you deserved to be happy, and I couldn't take that away from you." He said. I looked at him and smiled sadly.

"Well, I wish you had told me sooner so I wouldn't have fallen for that jerk." I said. He suddenly got serious.

"Did he hurt you? Do I have to hurt him? Or kill him? What'd he do to you?" He said, getting a little angry. I grabbed his hand and felt him calm down a little bit.

"No, he didn't hurt me, Derek. Not physically anyways. He just...he kept a really big secret from me and my brother that he should've told us right away." I explained. He furrowed his eyebrows.

"What was it?"

"It was about Stiles...he killed Donovan." I said. Derek looked surprised.

"You're talking about our  Stiles? The one who brings a baseball bat to every fight?" Derek said in disbelief. I nodded.