The End????

So I realize that I haven't updated in quite a while but I do have chapters written, I'm just going over them before I publish them. So don't worry they will come soon.

But today is a very very important day. It is the day that the last every episode of Teen Wolf airs. 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 i can't even think about life without Teen Wolf.

I started watching Teen Wolf when it first aired for the first time live on tv and immediately fell in love it it. It was the first show that I had actually stuck to and locked forward to watching each week. That was nearly 7 years ago but it feels like it was just yesterday. I was only 13 at the time and now I'm 20. I feel so old.

I remember from day one, Stiles Stilinski immediately had my heart. I had become a little obsessed with his character after the first few episodes. And Stydia...........my ship has come so far I wanna cry😭😭 It took 6 seasons to happen but still.

When I heard that Teen Wolf was gonna end after the 6th season I wanted to riot so bad you don't even know. Now the day has come and I am literally dying inside.

Fun fact, on my 20th birthday in August, I got Derek's tattoo on my arm, which surprisingly didn't hurt. But I wanted to have something to remember Teen Wolf by forever, so I got a tattoo. Here's a pic

And recently, a few days ago, me and one of my best friends @KoriiMalik both took a picture wearing our Beacon Hills Lacrosse hoodies

And recently, a few days ago, me and one of my best friends @KoriiMalik both took a picture wearing our Beacon Hills Lacrosse hoodies. Mine had Stilinski on the back and hers had McCall. It's funny because we've been waiting 4 years to take the picture and finally did it. Here's the pic

(Pls ignore my chunky looking body

(Pls ignore my chunky looking body. I had multiple shirts on underneath 😂)

The show starts really soon but I'm not gonna be able to watch it today because of work so no spoilers.

But you know what? This will not be the end. I refuse. Every Sunday night I will watch an episode of Teen Wolf starting at season 1 as if I haven't seen it before. Then I can pretend that it's all new to me and re experience it.

And as for the books. Will they end after season 6?

No. I plan on continuing the story. I won't go too far after the last episode but I do plan on writing 3 more books after this one. The first one will be season 6, then after it's over I'm going to write 2 more that will be prequels (seasons 1-3b)

I already have ideas for what I wanna do with them and I think you guys will like it.

Well I'm gonna go now before I start crying and I have work in a few minutes.

I love you guys all so much and thank you guys so much for reading my books.

It means so much to me.

Expect an update this week.😁