Chapter 10

AN: There is an Important message at the end of the story, so please read it.

Enjoy

---

Running in the rain for hours is not fun. After I left Stiles at the clinic, I just ran until I got lost. Well...I think I'm lost...this place does look kind of familiar....

Oh let's just face it I'm lost.

This is not good. I can't be lost in the woods. I'm a girl. Do you know what happens to girls in the woods? Very bad things!

And the worst part is that I can't catch a familiar scent. Not Derek's or anyone's.

I kept walking, with my shoes and clothes soaked and my hood up.

"I'm never getting out of here."

I walked and walked until I found a huge tree. I decided that since it's nearly 2:00 in the morning that I should probably get some sleep.

I climbed the tree and sat against a large branch. This is as good of a bed as I'm gonna find around here.

I took out my phone and saw that I had over 50 calls and messages. 20 from Scott. 10 from Theo. 10 from my mom. 8 from Malia. 15 from Lydia. 5 from Stiles.....

I shut off my phone and closed my eyes, hoping that I would at least get a few hours of sleep on this shitty tree bed.

---

I woke up because I heard a bush moving nearby. I sat up quickly and looked around for any movement.

About 15 feet away in a bush were a pair of glowing yellow eyes.

I growled and jumped down from the tree. I brought out my claws and fangs preparing for a fight.

"Who are you?" I asked. I got no answer.

"Show yourself." I demanded.

Instead of some guy or girl stepping out of the bushes, a black wolf stepped out.

I furrowed my eyebrows as it stalked towards me.

"What do you want?" I asked, getting in a defensive position.

It never answered. Instead, it started standing up and transforming into a guy.

"What the hell..." I said, backing up.

Once the transformation was complete, I could fully make out the guy.

"Theo?"

"In the flesh." He smiled. I tried so hard not to look anywhere but his face because, well, he was butt ass naked.

"How the hell did you do that?" I asked. "How did you find me?"

He smirked. "Actually that's what I came here for."

"What are you talking about?"

"Everyone's looking for you. You never came home and you didn't show up at school." He said, stepping closer to me.

"I can't go back." I said. "Not yet."

"You're not coming back because you're looking for Derek, aren't you?" He questioned. "And you can't catch his scent."

"Would you just tell me what you needed to tell me and leave because I am not in the mood right now." I said, crossing my arms.

"Oh, come on. I thought you liked me?" He smirked.

"Yeah, I did. That was until you started keeping secrets from me. A pretty fucking big secret at that."

"I did that to protect you. You and Stiles are so close. I couldn't ruin your friendship." He said. I looked at him.