Chapter 128: The Origin Core

March 21, 2049
3:45 AM

Status: In-Game
In-Game Time: 10:45 AM
Location: Da'amah Province, Country of Carrevu, Continent of Zoralva

[Lucas Galileo]

He walked near us and smiled. "At last, the Empyrean Formation of the 497th Human Realm is complete. Let me reintroduce myself. I am Thiomius, reincarnated into the Realm of Leimhyark to be its Radix. I am currently one of the Conservers. Now that you're here, the chains of the agreement that holds me have been shattered. It is time for me to reveal... what is hidden."

Napa-awang ang bibig naming tatlo nang makita ang itsura ni Radix. Still having the same status bars, he still had his title. The only difference was his 12 wings, which reminded me of the Conserver of Reminiscence, Irya. Nakakapanibago lang, dahil siguro nasanay ako na iba ang nakikita ko sa likuran niya,

The Radix turned to my brothers and greeted them as well by bowing his head a bit. "It's an honor to finally meet your brothers, Seraph Ryousei, and Archangel Koj'akim. So now that the three of you are here, and are bearing weapons that hail from the Court of Armaments, I believe you have returned from the Timeless Eventide. Am I right?"

"Yes," excited ko na saad sa kanya. "I did as you and Claria have told me, and there. I found the truth. We even met Claria in the Timeless Eventide. Thank you for... pushing me to try."

Kung hindi dahil sa pagpipilit ni Radix sa akin, baka hindi ko talaga nalaman at na-experience ang lahat ng ito.

"See? I told ya'." he said in a singsong tone and winked at me. "Look, I know you have many questions for me. But I have to show you something first. That thing, I mentioned, which is hidden, here in Leimhyark. Before I show that to the three of you, let's wait for another person who will join us in our journey."

"Uh... Radix Thiomius," maingat na tanong ni Koji. "who exactly are we waiting for?"

"Oh!" Radix exclaimed and looked up at the sky. "Just in time! He's here!"

Right after he said that, Radix and the three of us also looked up at the sky. We saw how billions of golden grains of sand spiraled above us, dancing with the flow of the faint breeze that passed. The golden sand spiraled down at the very spot beside Radix and formed into... an Earth Axisian.

The Earth Axisian in front of us was wearing golden and green-colored armor, with a flowing cloak made of... sand. Nakakapagtaka na ang cloak na gamit niya ay gawa sa buhangin. Like a Divine Player, the Earth Axisian standing beside Radix who came out of the sand had a golden celestial helm. Mas lalo kaming nagtaka nang makita namin ang mga nakalagay sa ginintuang status bars niya na nagpakita sa ibabaw ng kanyang ulo.

Dicephros
Sovran of the Eternal Sands
Level 450

"Another Sovran? What's another Sovran doing here in—"

Naputol ang sasabihin ko nang ilapit ng Sovran of the Sands ang kanyang kamay sa Celestial Helm nito. Nang mawala ang helmet ay isang pamilyar na mukha ang nakita namin, na nagpa-singhap kay Koji.

"Mr. Han?!" gulat na bulalas ni Koji nang makita namin na si Han Young-Rae pala ang Sovran sa harapan namin.

"Y-you're already a Sovran?" gulat ko ding tanong sa kanya.

The Chief Programmer chuckled because of our expressions. "Ever since the last time we met, I also planned to make my account stronger. So here we are. Long time no see, Mizutani brothers. It's nice to see you again as well, Koj'akim."