Help? PART 1 ~FIVESOME~

~•~Word count: 932~•~

"Cal could I ask you something?" You tore your eyes away from the TV screen and glanced at your best friend.
"Sure." He shrugged, twisting his body to face you.
"You've... you know... had sex before, right?" You stuttered, not daring to meet Calum's eyes.
"I'm in a band of course I have, where is this going?" He questioned, as you sat fiddling with your fingers.
"I just... never mind." You chickened out, turning back to the screen.
"No, no, no, no," Calum whined, clicking the remote so the TV faded to black, "What is it?" He scooted closer and nudged your arm in encouragement.
You took a deep breath and blurted, "I've only been with a few guys, and every time I had to fake my orgasm," You paused and then looked into Calum's eyes, "Help?"
"You want me to give you an orgasm, is that it?"
You nodded slowly, slightly surprised at how calm your best friend was remaining at this proposition.
"You sure you want me to?" Calum's dark eyes looked into your slightly nervous ones, as you nodded once again, speechless, "Come here." He grabbed your waist and pushed his slightly parted lips on yours.
You reacted immediately, any doubts or nerves flying out the window. You moved your lips in sync with Calum's, your arms wrapping around his neck instinctively as he tightened his grip on your waist.
You drew apart, giddy and slightly out of breath.
"Do you still want to do this?" Calum tentatively asked.
"Yes. Do you?"
"Yes." And with that, Calum reconnected his mouth to yours and pulled you onto his thigh, his hands sliding down to grab your ass.
Your senses were overwhelmed with Calum, his taste, his smell, him. You didn't notice the three boys walk in, seeing you two and jaws hitting the floor. Michael acted first.
"What is going on here?" He raised his eyebrow at you, looking your figures up and down.
" 'Just best friends' my ass." Ashton added.
Luke just stood gawking, hands covering his crotch, obviously hiding a semi.
"It's not what it looks like." Calum said, however his hands were still secure around your ass.
"Yeah, he's... he's only helping me." You protested.
"Helping you what? Get yourself off?" Michael chuckled as if it was oblivious to the fact that he had hit the nail on the head, but after your face turned an impressive shade of crimson, he craned his neck forward in shock, "What's your deal? Have you never had an orgasm before?" He asked.
You widened your eyes, mortified at how quickly Michael had sussed you out.
"How come you chose Calum?" Ashton said moodily, you were unsure at what he meant.
"What?" You stuttered.
"Yeah, what makes you think Calum will take care of you properly?" Luke piped up, his face a strange mixture of anger and confidence.
"I don't know..." You trailed off, looking between Calum and the three boys.
"How about I show you?" Calum glared at the other boys before using his hands to rub your crotch across his thigh you were still straddling.
You threw your head back and let a moan escape your lips at the friction from Calum's jeans rubbing you. Your skirt had ridden up, so that your underwear and Calum's jeans were the only layers between your bare heat and his thigh, you bucked your hips, grabbing Cal's shoulder for support, intensifying the pleasure sparking through your body. Your noises spurred Calum on, and you began to hear sounds from the other three boys, groans of jealously from Michael and whimpers from Ashton and Luke.
"I can't..." Michael refused to restrain himself any longer and dropped to his knees behind you, kneading your breasts in his large palms and lending his shoulder for you to lie your head on.
"Oh god." Luke let out a strangled gasp as Ashton joined Michael behind you. Ashton began nipping at your neck, smothering you in pleasure.
You were panting heavily, and your hips were rocking harder, not needing the force of Calum's hands, even though they were still locked on you. You opened your eyes and looked to the awkward blonde boy palming himself in the corner of the room.
"You going to stand there the whole night or come and kiss me?" You breathed.
He took you up on your suggestion, kneeling beside Michael and bringing your head up to connect his mouth to yours. You moaned, Luke's cold lip ring effecting you in ways you didn't know were possible.
"Fuck." You panted, your lips slipping away from Luke's and your head lolling back on Michael's shoulder.
The knot in your stomach was growing and Ashton was sucking harder on your neck, determined to leave his mark on you. You were whimpering loudly, along with Michael and Luke, who were palming themselves desperately, your thighs quaking. Their noises pushed you over the edge, the knot in your stomach exploding. Your back arched off Michael's chest, your body shuddering and limp as the feeling from your orgasm faded.
"Holy fuck." Calum gasped.
You sat up and followed his gaze to between your thighs, you saw your juices covering his thigh, and running down your legs.
"Shit, sorry." You stuttered, not sure what to say.
"You squirted." Michael said in awe, his lips twisting into a smirk.
"That was hot as fuck." Luke said, the bulge in his pants began to look painful as his erection strained against his tight jeans.
Ashton's hands danced up your thighs, "We are making you do that again."