Help? PART 2 ~FIVESOME~

~•~Word count: 1111~•~

"We are making you do that again."
You let out an involuntary whimper as Ashton's fingers brushed over your damp underwear, still sensitive from your first orgasm.
Calum's lips caught your own, as Ashton's fingers skilfully played with your folds, deliberately pressing down on your clit to give you a jolt of pleasure before dipping two fingers into you. You threw your head back at the amazing sensation, Calum slipping away from you but his lips attaching to the soft skin of your neck. Ashton began to open and close his fingers in a scissoring motion inside of you, loving to watch you writhe in bliss.
You were gasping for air, Ashton's fingers were about to push you over the edge, but he withdrew from you, and Calum spun you around to sit on the sofa next to him, leaning in to kiss you before Michael and Luke decided to take over.
Michael commanded you to lean on your hand and knees, and you obliged, your cheek pressing into the soft backrest of the couch as your hips wiggled in the air, eagerly awaiting whatever Michael had planned.
You felt his hands grab your ass, spreading your cheeks for a second before bringing his palm down to slap you. You yelped at the slight stinging sensation but squirmed in anticipation for the next smack.
"So pretty." He soothed.
However Michael didn't give you the satisfaction of another spank, and you felt Luke's lips by your ear, whispering so only you could hear him.
"You ready, princess?" You bit your lip and nodded as you felt his length ease into you, stilling for a moment before setting a fast pace, pounding hard.
You let out whimpers as your thighs began to shake at his rough thrusts, your body rocked back and forth on all fours, your eyes catching Ashton's who was sitting next to you now. He leaned in and closed your gaping mouth with his, at the same time sliding his hand down your bare body, reaching your clit beginning to rub circles slowly.
You moaned loudly, and left his lips to hang your head down, his fingers sending jolts of ecstasy through your core and stomach. Your toes curled at the grunts filling the room, Luke's speed increasing. You knew you would hit your high soon with Ashton's fingers adding pressure to your clit almost unbearably. You squeezed your eyes shut as you felt your inner walls tighten around Luke. You heard a strangled moan behind you, as Luke reacted to you and grabbed your waist.
"I'm close..." You heard him groan.
His thrusts became sloppy and you hit your high, soon feeling Luke release into the condom, his hands wondering over your thighs as he pulled out of you. You were ready to collapse but the boys were no where near done with you yet.
You felt hands around your hips, and was flipped on top of Michael's naked thighs. You were panting and saw Calum stand behind you, his warm lips reconnecting with your neck as Michael slowly slid you down on his cock, both of you letting out a moan as he began to move.
"Michael, fuck." You were sensitive after Luke, and Michael was stretching you as he was thicker, creating a new wave of pleasure through your body.
You heard Calum pop open a bottle behind you, and instantly knew what he was planning, shivering delightfully at the thought. Calum began to smooth lube over your other entrance, slipping a finger in and then coating his erection. He kissed your flushed cheek before guiding slowly into you. You sucked in your breath, Michael acted by bringing his hands between your torsos, caressing your clit to take your mind off the strange pain.
You rested your head in the crook of Michael's shoulder, breathing shakily as Calum pushed all the way into you. You gave a small nod to indicate that it was okay to move. Both boys thrusted into you, pleasure coursing through your body as Michael hit your g-spot repeatedly, and Calum was causing sensations that were producing goosebumps all over your body.
"Oh my god." You gasped, throwing your head back, and glancing to the side, unashamedly turned on by the sight that greeted you there.
Ashton and Luke were standing next to the couch, Luke's arms wrapped securely around Ashton's back. The two boys were naked, like the rest of you, their tongues dancing passionately together. You watched as Ashton's hands found their way into Luke's blonde hair, and you rocked harder on Michael's hips as their cocks brushed together, Luke's hips instantly bucking to the other boys', but he reached down to pump Ashton's length. Your mouth hung open as Ashton moaned loudly into Luke's mouth, the boy only needing a few strokes to release over Luke's torso and thighs.
You let out a whimper and turned your attention back to Michael, who was panting heavily and working to get you off quickly. He drove strongly into you, using his large hands to bring you down on him.
"Cum for us babe." He moaned, as your face contorted with pleasure, releasing for the third time that night. Michael smirked over your shoulder at Calum, who had just hit his high as well, as he prolonged your shuddering orgasm by continuing to pump into you. He came soon after you however, and let you off his lap to collapse next to Calum in a sweaty heap.
Ashton turned his sights to you on the sofa, and cheekily got down on his knees, head in between your thighs suggestively. You gasped as he ran his tongue over your folds. You let his name slip from your lips, encouraged by the sparks of ecstasy shooting through your heat.
"Ash, I can't." You breathed, you were worn out, your hair was sticking to your forehead with sweat, and your thighs were shaking from your previous orgasms.
"One more, baby." He murmured, the words muffled by your thighs squeezing weakly around his head, as he slid one finger into your delicate folds. That was enough to drive you crazy, you came on his warm tongue, arching your back in bliss and the edge of your vision blurring as you fell back on the couch, Ashton now slumping next to you, pleased with himself.
"Holy shit." You managed to squeak out, leaning your head on Cal's shoulder.
"Yeah." You heard Michael respond as you closed your eyes, exhausted.
"Thanks for the help guys." You sighed peacefully, absolutely spent.
"No problem." You heard Luke whisper and the others chuckle as you drifted to sleep.