Fuck! ~Dom!Cal~

~•~Word Count: 1537~•~

"Come here." Calum didn't let go of your hand when you both walked through the door of your apartment, instead he used it to pull your body to his, kissing you hard without any warning.
"Cal!" You panted, drawing for breath and looking into his lust-filled golden eyes.
"What? I've been so horny all day and I couldn't do anything. But now, I'm going to fuck my beautiful girlfriend."
You had been at a dinner with his family, a fairly formal affair and you had dressed up nicely in a black dress that made your figure look amazing. Calum, in turn, had not disappointed. He had on his only 'posh' outfit, a white dress shirt with a thin black tie and trademark black skinny jeans. Calum's hand locked with yours as he backed you into the wall - forcefully enough to shake a picture from its hook, the frame tumbling to the floor, your mouth falling open in shock as it did so.
"Feeling dominant?" You giggled, kissing along a prominent vein on his neck, trying your luck at pleasing him before you knew he would overpower you.
"Ah..." He let a moan slip out as you sucked a mark underneath his collarbone.
You almost had Calum under your spell but a shiver ran down his spine, practically shaking him out of your enchantment. His large hand flew across your throat, pinning your head against the wall and drawing your bewitching lips away from his sensitive skin.
"No babygirl, that isn't how it's going to be tonight. You're going to be good for me, okay?" He smirked and cocked his head, momentarily tightening his loose grip on your neck. You nodded and whimpered softly, causing Calum to shoot you a wicked grin. Without anymore hesitation he attacked your lips with his plump ones, both of you becoming more and more desperate for each other by the second. You hungered for more bucking your hips so they rubbed deviously over Calum's crotch. You moaned as he retaliated, one hand slipping under your dress and squeezing your ass, the other tangling and tugging on your hair. Calum's small moans as he kissed you were driving you wild, you finally drew back from his lips, panting and catching his gaze for a second before you both began ripping each others clothes off. You quickly unravelled Calum's tie from his neck, and animalistically pulled the buttons of his shirt undone. The straps of your dress were ripped from your shoulders and your dress fell clean off, leaving you in your underwear. You had grown accustomed to Calum's ways - he tended to let his boyish urges take over his body, and yours, when you dressed up - and so you prepared accordingly, cladding your body in your favourite matching underwear. A low growl came from your boyfriends mouth as his eyes drank in your appearance appreciatively.
"God, I need you now." He groaned as your hands fumbled with his jean zipper, yanking them down his legs as far as you could.
Calum completely took charge then, his hands reaching round the back of your thighs, the telltale sign for you to jump. You did so, then letting him lean your back over the low wooden coffee table in the centre of your apartment. Your legs tightened around his waist as you became needy for his kiss again. You threw your hands around his neck and pulled his body over yours, your lips connecting and tongues instantly battling for dominance. You put up a fight, just to toy with Calum, but he knew to nip on your bottom lip as he kissed you, which immediately turned your insides to goo and made you involuntarily let out a sigh. Calum smirked against your mouth, knowing he now had you completely submissive to him. You wrapped your legs around his back, which was still covered by the material of his open shirt, signalling that you wanted more. Calum pecked your lips delicately before travelling his mouth down the valley of your breasts, letting your now unsupported head loll over the edge of the wooden table. Calum continued his descent down your body, his plump lips leaving sloppy kisses and the occasional lovebite on your stomach. You were a squirming mess by the time he reached your clothed core, desperate for Calum's touch. He glanced up your writhing body and smirked at the sight of your contorting features, knowing full well what his teasing was doing to you.
"Calum!" You whined, bucking your hips but only earning a sharp smack on your clit.
"Shush babygirl, or you won't be getting anything from me." Calum harshly responded but you giggled, pulling your lip between your teeth.
"You think that's funny baby?" Calum suppressed a smile but cocked his eyebrow. His torso lifted from your body so he wasn't touching you at all anymore, suddenly making you feel uneasy that he would stick to his word.
"I...Calum...sorry!" You stumbled over your words.
"Really?" His tone softened but something told you not to trust his calm voice.
"Yes!" You watched him remove his jeans but all he did after was sit on the couch, a foot away from the table you were laid on.
"Come over here babygirl."
You sat up, your eyes locked with Calum's hard gaze. You strutted over to him, trying to portray that you were still confident to your cocky boyfriend, but he saw right through your shaky facade.
"Over my knee." His tone almost dared you to say no, but you were too excited about what he was implying to disobey.
You sunk onto the dark couch, laying your stomach across Calum's knee, as you were told, your cheek resting on the soft seats of the sofa.
"Now, only a little punishment today." Calum cooed, rubbing your ass before delivering a harsh spank.
You squealed loudly and wiggled your backside, slightly overreacting so you would get pampered later.
"Shush shush." He hushed you, another slap echoed around the room.
"Please..." You were unsure if you were begging for Calum to stop or keep going.
"Only a few more babygirl." He pulled your underwear down your legs and let you fling them off your ankles.
Calum stuck true to his word, dosing five more slaps before he decided that was enough. He soothed your pink cheeks softly, his rubbing quickly escalated as he slipped a finger into your soaked folds. You started to whimper uncontrollably at the unexpected action, his magic fingers distracting you from the delightful stinging.
"Good girl." Calum said in a sultry tone.
His words made you louder and you could feel yourself dripping onto his thigh, more with every time he pumped back into you. Your begs came out as sobs.
"Calum, please! I need you."
"Anything for you, babygirl." He must of realised how much his little pet name was affecting you.
He effortlessly flipped you over and pinned your arms above your head with one hand, kissing you hard. He positioned your legs over his waist, quickly kneeling up to slide his boxers off. He gave himself a few pumps as you watched in awe.
"Ready?" Calum tentatively asked.
"Yes! Now, please Cal." You stroked his bicep for reassurance.
You threw your head back and gasped as Calum pushed inside you. You both let out synchronized moans as Calum set a fast pace, drawing out almost completely before burying himself back in you again quickly. You let out little whimpers in time with Calum's thrusting, pulling his body closer to yours as his hips slammed into you. In minutes you were both glistening with sweat, your arms were wrapped securely around Calum's torso, his arms shaking from supporting his weight above you and being so close to orgasm.
"Baby, I'm close." He stuttered, his thrusts becoming deeper as he expertly began to hit your g-spot.
"Fuck... I am too." Your breasts were pushed flush against his chest as you arched your back, your jaw going slack as Calum's lower torso began to brush your aching clit.
The sensation drove you wild and you tightened around Calum, drawing an audible groan from his lips. You pulled his face close to yours and kissed him, only stopping because you couldn't contain your whimpers as the knot in your stomach grew bigger.
"Cal!" You practically screamed, coming undone around him, shaking and whimpering.
"F-fuck." Calum dropped his head onto the crook of his shoulder as you felt his hot spurts of cum shoot into you.
You stayed wrapped in each others limbs for a while, but soon realised you both needed to shower. You shook slightly as Calum pulled out of you.
"You okay?" Calum kissed your cheek before he stood up, holding a hand out to you.
"Yeah." You grinned, "Remind me why don't I let you dom more often?" You joked, taking his hand and hoisting yourself up on wobbly legs.
"I think the problem is you tie me down before we get to discuss it." Cal laughed, swinging his arm around your waist, allowing you to use him as extra support.
"Oh..." You giggled, slowly beginning to make your way to the bathroom.