House Party ~MICHAEL~

~•~Word count: 941~•~

8:05pm. I was running frantically around my apartment, trying to find my other shoe. Luke would be round soon to pick me up. We were going to Calum and Michael's house party. Luke had convinced me to go after he promised to buy me pizza whenever I asked. The only reason I needed convincing is because of Michael. He was impossible. Mean, rude, obnoxious. And his hair was always a stupid colour.
I heard the doorbell go and ran out the door, enveloping Luke in a huge bear hug.
"Hey Y/N," He giggled, "It's good to see you too."
I withdrew and held him at his shoulders, "Luke, promise you won't leave me alone with Michael. Not even for a second." I stared at him before he shrugged his shoulders and turned to get into the car.
"I promise..." I swear I could see him crossing his fingers but I chose to ignore it, I'll stay as far away from Michael as possible.
We arrived outside the house about 15 minutes later and walked up to the front porch, knocking on the door. I hid myself slightly behind Luke in case Michael opened the door. Luckily it was Calum, his cheeks flushed and slightly out of breath, he'd obviously been dancing madly for a while.
"Y/N! Hey!" He fell over the step and into my arms, I caught him, and laughed at him. Calum is so much fun but he gets a little sloppy when he's drunk.
"Hey Cal." I pushed him off me and he pulled Luke and me inside.
Immediately I was hit with the sound of the blaring music and the prominent smell of alcohol. I felt someone jumping around behind me and turned around to see a blur of green come sprinting towards me.
"Y/N," Michael started, looking me up and down, "I see you've dared to leave the comfort of your bed."
I arched an eyebrow at this and retaliated, "And I see you've dyed your hair again. What do you call that colour? Environmental waste?"
I turned on my heels and stalked away from him. I didn't want to give him time to think of a better response.
A few hours later I was upstairs and dancing by myself to a song I'd never heard before. The energy of the party had taken over me and I was having a lot of fun. I felt a body behind me and didn't bother to see who it was. It was obviously a male as I felt his hands cradle my waist and bring me closer to him. I swayed in time to the music and was getting lost in the sound before I felt the hand withdraw from my hips and grab my wrist, pulling me into a bedroom. I was pushed down on the bed and didn't see who my mystery man was until the lights turned on.
"Michael?" I exclaimed, utterly confused and irritated, "Very funny, but I'll be going now."
I got up to walk to the door but got spun around and pushed into the wall. Michael's lips pressed roughly to mine. For the few seconds it lasted it was blissful, unfortunately I had to break it. I pushed him away from me and looked him straight in the eyes.
"Michael, we can't do this, you're drunk. Why would you even want to do this? We hate each other, remember?"
"I'm actually totally sober, designated driver you see." Michael explained.
"You live here." I responded, biting my lip so that I wouldn't laugh at Michael's previous comment.
"And babe, you couldn't hate me if you tried." Michael walked towards me and his lips attached to my neck sucking hard, deliberately making marks all over me.
I pulled his hair as a little payback for the hickeys he was bound to leave, and he responded by pushing me over to the bed in the middle of the room. Michael climbed over me and kissed me, sliding his tongue along my bottom lip, I granted entrance and our tongues fought for dominance whilst our hands were exploring each other's bodies. He pulled my shirt over my head and removed my bra, throwing it across the room, and began to kiss down my neck and between my breasts. He brought a hand up to massage one while his tongue caressed the other. Michael twisted my nipple and I yelp at the unexpected pain and look quizzically down at his face. He glanced up and winked in response. I decided I had had enough so I dragged my hands down his back and tugged his shirt over his shoulders. We both struggled to get our pants off and were left standing together naked. Michael dipped his head down and pressed his lips to mine, as I tangled my hands in his hair. We fell down on the bed again and he flipped it so I was on top of him. I slowly slid myself down and started gyrating my hips in time to his thrusts.
"Shit Y/N." Michael moaned as I pulled him up so I could drag my fingernails across his skin, determined to leave my mark on him.
He reached down between our bodies and started rubbing circles on my clit which instantly pushed me over the edge. I screamed his name but the noise was muffled by his hand over my mouth.
"Fuck..." Michael came and I rolled off of him onto the bed. "I knew you were a screamer." Michael cockily said as he ruffled his hair and gathered our clothes off the floor.